Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rafisaab's magic

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
16 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rafisaab's magic
Flex001
post May 14 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #61

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 184

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 5 2005, 05:49 AM)
Dhiren Bhais request,

great lyrics made immortal by Rafisaabs voice.

Enjoy all.

Try this version SS; it's crystal clear!

(converted from a video tape)

"To be in a minority of one does not necessarily render one insane"
George Orwell (1949) 'Nineteen Eighty Four'
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post May 14 2005, 05:38 PM
Post #62

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6838

QUOTE(Flex001 @ May 14 2005, 04:52 PM)
Dhiren Bhais request,

Enjoy all.

Hi Flex

I get emotional whenever I hear Rafisaab singing this song and i felt it again when I heard your upload.

Thanks for this sharp and cystal clear upload. I owe you one

Cheers
SS

PLAYBACK SINGING STARTS AND ENDS WITH RAFISAAB. IN TERMS OF QUALITY, CONSISTENCY & VERSATILITY, RAFISAAB IS INFINITE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALL SINGERS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER HIM.
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post May 18 2005, 05:15 AM
Post #63

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

A few months back I and Mohd ji were discussing whether the song Lut Gaya Mere sapon ka dera wa composed by Naushad or Nashaad.

All reserach and the music suggests it is Naushad. I had requested for this song to be uploaded but no one came forward.

While moving through my collection this morning I found that I actually had it. Hence I will share it with you.

The music could be by anyone, it is definitely sung by Rafisaab as no one else can sing like this.

Great song full with true emotions. Enjoy

Lut gaya mere sapon ka dera, kaisa insaf malik yeh tera....

PLAYBACK SINGING STARTS AND ENDS WITH RAFISAAB. IN TERMS OF QUALITY, CONSISTENCY & VERSATILITY, RAFISAAB IS INFINITE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF ALL SINGERS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER HIM.
+Quote Post
hits
post May 18 2005, 09:54 AM
Post #64

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 688

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 17 2005, 05:45 PM)
A few months back I and Mohd ji were discussing whether the song Lut Gaya Mere sapon ka dera wa composed by Naushad or Nashaad.

All reserach and the music suggests it is Naushad. I had requested for this song to be uploaded but no one came forward.

While moving through my collection this morning I found that I actually had it. Hence I will share it with you.

The music could be by anyone, it is definitely sung by Rafisaab as no one else can sing like this.

Great song full with true emotions. Enjoy

Lut gaya mere sapon ka dera, kaisa insaf malik yeh tera....
Lut_gaya_mere_sapnon_ka_dera.rar ( 2.85mb )

Lut Gaya Mere Sapnon Ka Dera - Rafi - Pyaar Ki Daastaan - 1961 - Suresh Kumar

I checked my records for the Music Director. In my opinion, this is by Nashaad. The lyrics are by Sarvar. Nashaad has worked with Sarvar before.
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post May 31 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #65

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

On Price Bhais Request

Man Ki ankhen...Chala Bhi aa

Enjoy

+Quote Post
LoverBoy
post Jun 5 2005, 01:59 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

Member No.: 446

plz upload my request

from film Dharam Veer

song name
Saat Ajube Iss Duniya
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Jun 5 2005, 07:01 AM
Post #67

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(LoverBoy @ Jun 5 2005, 01:59 AM)
plz upload my request

from film Dharam Veer

song name
Saat Ajube Iss Duniya

Rafisaab and Mukeshji

Good song..enjoy

+Quote Post
brgarg
post Jun 5 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #68

Group Icon

Member No.: 1997

QUOTE(princeali @ Jun 9 2004, 08:57 AM)
The 'Duniyadari' song is beautiful.........thanks alot suhana safar bhai........in the database it showed that the movie came out in 1977 which was about 6 years after Jaikishanji passed away......so Shankarji must have composed this song and it goes to show he still had it in him to come up with nice songs........if only the producers of that time felt the same way then we may have seen Shankarji compose more beautiful songs for bigger banners and bigger name movies like SJ used to.......he had the talent......all he needed was the support.......he did compose good songs for some movies post  72.......but most of them went unoticed because the movies weren't that popular........imagine being kings of the music world for aboout two decades.......ruling the music industry all that time........receiving respect like no other MD(s).......and then composing for B-grade films when no one appreciates your talent........another thought just sprung up to my mind.......if Jaikishanji hadnt passed away.......it wud have been interesting to see them compete with LP, RDB, KA, SDB and the rest in the 70's........with Rajesh Roshan and Ravindra Jain and the newer generation of music directors entering the scene, would SJ have been able to keep up in the race for numero uno ?.......I think they could have.......something to think about lol...... tongue.gif

dear princeali,
It is good Jaikishan left before finding the declining graph in their popularity. It is law of nature that who reaches the top has a fall. But the fall must be smooth and not too sharp to avoid heart attack. All the new generation MDs have their own strengths and as such they were in demand. SJ had their hey days and contmporaries could match their success. Let us enjoy music.
Cheers

Ali

+Quote Post
dhiren
post Jun 5 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #69

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

QUOTE(Flex001 @ May 14 2005, 05:52 PM)
Dhiren Bhais request,

Enjoy all.

Thanks a lot SS ji and flexy for the song. bow.gif

IPB Image
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jun 6 2005, 01:05 AM
Post #70

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 134

QUOTE(brgarg @ Jun 5 2005, 06:15 AM)
QUOTE(princeali @ Jun 9 2004, 08:57 AM)
The 'Duniyadari' song is beautiful.........thanks alot suhana safar bhai........in the database it showed that the movie came out in 1977 which was about 6 years after Jaikishanji passed away......so Shankarji must have composed this song and it goes to show he still had it in him to come up with nice songs........if only the producers of that time felt the same way then we may have seen Shankarji compose more beautiful songs for bigger banners and bigger name movies like SJ used to.......he had the talent......all he needed was the support.......he did compose good songs for some movies post  72.......but most of them went unoticed because the movies weren't that popular........imagine being kings of the music world for aboout two decades.......ruling the music industry all that time........receiving respect like no other MD(s).......and then composing for B-grade films when no one appreciates your talent........another thought just sprung up to my mind.......if Jaikishanji hadnt passed away.......it wud have been interesting to see them compete with LP, RDB, KA, SDB and the rest in the 70's........with Rajesh Roshan and Ravindra Jain and the newer generation of music directors entering the scene, would SJ have been able to keep up in the race for numero uno ?.......I think they could have.......something to think about lol...... tongue.gif

dear princeali,
It is good Jaikishan left before finding the declining graph in their popularity. It is law of nature that who reaches the top has a fall. But the fall must be smooth and not too sharp to avoid heart attack. All the new generation MDs have their own strengths and as such they were in demand. SJ had their hey days and contmporaries could match their success. Let us enjoy music.
Cheers

Ali

Hi brgarg,

Thanks for the reply. I have to disagree here, Jai's death was a big blow not only to SJ as a team but to the industry as well. Here was a music director who was complete, he was a school by himself, he could do everything from composing to directing to making beautiful background music. Naushad even said Jai was the best background composer the indsutry has ever had, and he was also a kind and humble soul as well, just like Rafi saab. He passed away way too early at the age of 39.

This is where the popular misconception comes in that SJ were finished, when really they still were producing quality songs till the end, many wonderful tunes by Rafi saab as well as other singers like Lata, Kishore, Asha etc. It is no wonder that 'Zindagi Ek Safar' from 'Andaz' was the # 1 song in 1971, and also the song G. Sippy called his best song from all his films, including 'Sholay' etc. SJ did change with the times, as they had done for the previous two decades and the seventies was no exception.

A point to keep in mind is that Lata had stopped singing for Shankar from about 67 until they patched up in Sanyasi so it is safe to assume that all the post 67-73 Lata songs are all tuned by Jaikishan.

Another thing to remember is all the big banner films like 'Bobby', 'Namak Haram' and 'Sholay' would most likely have gone to S-J if Jai had lived. The film 'Seeta Aur Geeta' was to have music by SJ but it eventually went to RDB.

Ofcourse I agree, all MD's have their strengths, I never said they did not, but how the industry treated Shankar after what he gave to them them was not good at all.

Cheers

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
LoverBoy
post Jun 6 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

Member No.: 446

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Jun 5 2005, 07:01 AM)
QUOTE(LoverBoy @ Jun 5 2005, 01:59 AM)
plz upload my request

from film Dharam Veer

song name
Saat Ajube Iss Duniya

Rafisaab and Mukeshji

Good song..enjoy

Thnx a lot yaar!! bow.gif
+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Jun 13 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #72

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Quote BR Garg: It is good Jaikishan left before finding the declining graph in their popularity. It is law of nature that who reaches the top has a fall. But the fall must be smooth and not too sharp to avoid heart attack.

What do you mean by this statement garg sahab , zara exlain karne ka kasht karo gae.

I believe SJ and LP were in the same mould of evergreen music directors. 'Saach baat tho ye hai ke if Jaikishen had not passed away in the accident, aapke naye MD's ki chuuti ho jaati'

The fact that LP continued to rule the music world, I see know reason why SJ could'nt. LP and RD were the leading md's in 70's. The others were strictly OK and cannot be put in the same category as RD, LP ans SJ.

Shankar would always had a tough time without Jaikishen but still he did come with some class songs in the 70's whenever he got the opporunity. Humko tho jaan se pyari hein tumhari ankhen from Naina sing by our beloved Rafisaab is one such example.

We are always enjoying music here garg saab so dont worry about that.

+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Jun 13 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #73

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Ghabibi's request

Movie - Aatish, Rafisaab sings for Ravindra Jain. Actor -Jeetendra, release 1979.

Song : Aur tujhe Kya Chaiye... (cortesey HF)

Rafisaab was a true genius, he could sing any type of song with total perfection, and qawalli is not an exception.

The other songs in this movie are also excellent.

Enjoy

+Quote Post
suhana_safar
post Jun 26 2005, 05:55 PM
Post #74

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Divyanjali's request

Film - Street Singer
Music - Shankar

Song : Ghar ki murgi daal barbar

This song would have gone un-noticed if any one else had sung it except Rafisaab.

Top stuff...Enjoy

+Quote Post
divz
post Jul 2 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #75

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2049

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Jun 26 2005, 05:55 PM)
Divyanjali's request

Film - Street Singer
Music - Shankar

Song : Ghar ki murgi daal barbar

This song would have gone un-noticed if any one else had sung it except Rafisaab.

Top stuff...Enjoy

SS ji

thank u for entertaining my request and u/ling the song.feeling very nice after listening to it aftre such a long time. thanku so much!!!

bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

" Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game "
+Quote Post

16 Pages V « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 12:16 AM