Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tere Dil Mein Zara Si Jagah Agar Milay
Hamara Forums > Music > Hamari Sangeet Mehfil
AzgarKhan
The magic of new technology made it possible for me to sing with Sadhna Sargam. I hope you all like this one.

ZUHA_ALI
wahhhhhhhhhhh Azgar jee....kya gatay hain app...sadhna jee sun lay tu srif app ke saith gana gaye aur kisi aur ke saith duet na gaye wink2.gif ..... aise he gatay bajatay raheyin ur hf per ganay upload kertey rahyein.... wink2.gif
AzgarKhan
LOL Agar Sadhna Sargam sunlay toh zindagi mein kabhi song hi na gaye wink2.gif LOL.
ZUHA_ALI
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Mar 31 2005, 07:54 PM)
LOL Agar Sadhna Sargam sunlay toh zindagi mein kabhi song hi na gaye wink2.gif LOL.

Aray Azgar jee kya bat kertey hain app.....app tu apnay paristaro ke dil tornay per tulay howey hain..aisa mat kahyein...App ko patah nahi hai...aghar sadhna sargam sun lay tu app kay pas puch jaye new york wink2.gif ...aur aa kar bolay...
Allah app kitna acha gatay hain.....kya app mere saith duet gayein...yeh puchay gi sahdna sargam wink2.gif
MusicShaukeen
Azgar Saab! Bahot Khub!! Bahot Khub!!!

Yes kaun si nayi technology hai jees se aapne yeh kamal kar dikhaya??

Please tell me!! Thank you!!

Music Shaukeen
AzgarKhan
Its through a software plugin called Vocal Remover.

Search it on Winamp website.

MusicShaukeen
Thanks. I found it!
iqbal

Excellent Azgarji,

Have you learnt music / singing?

Which male singer did you extract from that revived version ?

AzgarKhan
Iqbal Bhai, I learnt singing in my school when I was a kid, and the singer whose voice was removed from this track was Vipin Sachdev.
waqas
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Apr 3 2005, 07:51 AM)
Its through a software plugin called Vocal Remover.

Search it on Winamp website.

How do u record ur own voice
???????????
Waqas
AzgarKhan
There is something called "MIC", which you hold near your mouth and sing, and yeah dont forget to plug it in.
waqas
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Apr 8 2005, 06:53 PM)
There is something called "MIC", which you hold near your mouth and sing, and yeah dont forget to plug it in.

My question was that how do u record ur voice over the song in which u fade the vocals.
Can u record using the winamp, due u need a plug in for it. I tried, I could not figure a way to record on the song.

Bye the way u can leave the jokes to somebody else, they are not funny khan sahib.
kurtcobain
hey khan bhai that is an incredible recording !!! clap1.gif

you have inspired me to send in my own recording of the song.....unfortunately i dont have the voice removing software, but i have applied the simple 'move micrphone during singing' technique!!!

off course, that also means that there is no music while i sing, but i hope you enjoy the recording neverthless

since you didn't sing the third antara of the song, i have sung that one.....in a sense to compliment your fabulous recording

Click to view attachment

do also tell me what you think of my recording on the thread

Tribute To Himesh Reshamiya/sonu Nigam Combo, humble attempt to sing a few songs
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10205

cheers
AzgarKhan
QUOTE(waqas @ Apr 10 2005, 08:35 AM)

My question was that how do u record ur voice over the song in which u fade the vocals.
Can u record using the winamp,  due u need a plug in for it. I tried, I could not figure a way to record on the song.

Bye the way u can leave the jokes to somebody else, they are not funny khan sahib.

Waqas Bhai,

After what I said in the other thread, dont you think you are overdoing it in this thread?

Chill Man!

Life is empty without humor!

AzgarKhan
QUOTE(kurtcobain @ Apr 15 2005, 01:06 PM)
hey khan bhai that is an incredible recording !!! clap1.gif

you have inspired me to send in my own recording of the song.....unfortunately i dont have the voice removing software, but i have applied the simple 'move micrphone during singing' technique!!!

off course, that also means that there is no music while i sing, but i hope you enjoy the recording neverthless

since you didn't sing the third antara of the song, i have sung that one.....in a sense to compliment your fabulous recording

Click to view attachment

do also tell me what you think of my recording on the thread

Tribute To Himesh Reshamiya/sonu Nigam Combo, humble attempt to sing a few songs
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=10205

cheers

Nice kurtcobain bhai, this tehnique is often used in paltalk singing rooms.
The best option is to get Sonu/Vipin version of old songs and then use vocal remover, since vocal removers dont work on old recordings.
waqas
QUOTE(AzgarKhan @ Apr 16 2005, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE(waqas @ Apr 10 2005, 08:35 AM)

Can u record using the winamp,  due u need a plug in for it. I tried, I could not figure a way to record on the song.

Waqas Bhai,

After what I said in the other thread, dont you think you are overdoing it in this thread?

Chill Man!

Life is empty without humor!

Dude! I wrote this before U replied on the other thread.
It was done before, not over. Take care man.
and I am chilling. Its' freezing over here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.