Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hindi Song From Akashganga
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Marathi
sss
Akashganga, released in 1959, is Hridaynath's first Marathi movie as composer.

On its VCD, I found a funny little Hindi song 'hame bhi bata' sung by Prem Dhavan. I say Prem Dhavan because that is the only male name listed under singers in the credits.

Interestingly, the credits show Pyarelal Sharma (of L-P fame) as Hridaynath's assistant on this film!

192kbps/1:12

There are 6 more songs in the film (5 Lata solos and a Lata-Usha duet). I think they are easily available, but if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to upload.

Regards
Sunil.
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(sss @ Sep 2 2010, 10:39 PM) *

Akashganga, released in 1959, is Hridaynath's first Marathi movie as composer.

On its VCD, I found a funny little Hindi song 'hame bhi bata' sung by Prem Dhavan. I say Prem Dhavan because that is the only male name listed under singers in the credits.

Interestingly, the credits show Pyarelal Sharma (of L-P fame) as Hridaynath's assistant on this film!

192kbps/1:12

There are 6 more songs in the film (5 Lata solos and a Lata-Usha duet). I think they are easily available, but if anyone is interested, I'll be happy to upload.

Regards
Sunil.

Thanks Sunil. Though I have the video of the song, you saved my efforts of ripping smile.gif

Viraj
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.