Hamara Forums > General > Spirituality
Bhavita

Chapter 9 and Chapter 12 of Shrimad Bhagwad Gita by Lata Ji

Click to view attachment

http://www.4shared.com/dir/34410713/d91a2e...ita_-_Lata.html

1. Introduction to Shrimad Bhagwad Gita by Brij Bhushan

2. Chapter 9

3. Essence of Bhagwad Gia by Brij Bhushan

4. Chapter 12 ( Based on Raag Sindoora, Raag Marwa, Raag Jhinjhoti...)

5. Importance of Bhagwad Gita by Brij Bhushan

desai2rn
Bhavita,

Thanks for sharing this devine chants. Much appreciated.

Is it possible to u/l the rest of the Gita by Lataji.

Regards,

QUOTE(Bhavita @ Mar 21 2010, 12:47 PM) *

Chapter 9 and Chapter 12 of Shrimad Bhagwad Gita by Lata Ji

Click to view attachment

http://www.4shared.com/dir/34410713/d91a2e...ita_-_Lata.html

1. Introduction to Shrimad Bhagwad Gita by Brij Bhushan

2. Chapter 9

3. Essence of Bhagwad Gia by Brij Bhushan

4. Chapter 12 ( Based on Raag Sindoora, Raag Marwa, Raag Jhinjhoti...)

5. Importance of Bhagwad Gita by Brij Bhushan

Bhavita

Hello, Rameshji

Sorry, I have not understood what you meant by rest of the Gita by Lata ji.

I have looked up the net and elsewhere trying to find out if lata ji has sung more of the Gita. I would appreciate if you could also let us know more of these renditions - I will look for them.

I actually have the LP of Lataji singing the Gita (Chapter 9 and 12). I was lucky to have chanced upon the same album renamed as Essential Chants of Gita (a re-release of the previous release?).

I have the Bhagwad Gita (Vol 1 and 2 ) with selected Shlokas from The Gita set to music by Vanraj Bhatia . Will upload these one of these days.

Best regards
Bhavita

bibhas
Bhavitaji,
Is this the same old LP in which flute plays a prominent role by Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia?

Bibhas
Bhavita
Hello Bibhasji,

The LP cover does not give credits to any artistes except stating that the music is composed by Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar. The back cover of the LP has a photograph of all the artistes who have contributed to the music and there definitely is a young Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia in the pic!

On the internet I found another album "Lata Mangeshkar - Bhagwad Gita and Dnyaneshwari" (excerpts from Bhagwad Gita in Marathi and Sanskrit)

http://www.bollywoodvinyl.com/lata-mangesh...e-lp-2109-p.asp

This cover does give credits to all the artistes. The album however seems to be the rendition of Chapter XV whereas Essential Chants of Gita is a rendition of Chapter 9 and 12

And so...the search for this album continues...

Should members have the album "Lata Mangeshkar - Bhagwad Gita and Dnyaneshwari" a sincere request to upload please

Best regards
Bhavita

A photo of the LP cover ( A painting by Usha Mangeshkar!)

Click to view attachment
rpnawani
Bhavita, thanks for sharing this rare album.

rpnawani

QUOTE(Bhavita @ Apr 2 2010, 12:28 PM) *

Hello Bibhasji,

The LP cover does not give credits to any artistes except stating that the music is composed by Pt. Hridaynath Mangeshkar. The back cover of the LP has a photograph of all the artistes who have contributed to the music and there definitely is a young Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia in the pic!

On the internet I found another album "Lata Mangeshkar - Bhagwad Gita and Dnyaneshwari" (excerpts from Bhagwad Gita in Marathi and Sanskrit)

http://www.bollywoodvinyl.com/lata-mangesh...e-lp-2109-p.asp

This cover does give credits to all the artistes. The album however seems to be the rendition of Chapter XV whereas Essential Chants of Gita is a rendition of Chapter 9 and 12

And so...the search for this album continues...

Should members have the album "Lata Mangeshkar - Bhagwad Gita and Dnyaneshwari" a sincere request to upload please

Best regards
Bhavita

A photo of the LP cover ( A painting by Usha Mangeshkar!)

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.