Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good News For All Shabbir Kumars Fans
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shabbir Kumar
ranker
biggrin.gif SHABBIR KUMARS SINGS FOR AKSHAY KUMAR IN HIS UPCOMING ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIE "HOUSEFULL" biggrin.gif
WE WISH HIM GOODLUCK AND PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF HIS SONG AND THE MOVIE.

shazaad
QUOTE(ranker @ Mar 2 2010, 01:33 PM) *

biggrin.gif SHABBIR KUMARS SINGS FOR AKSHAY KUMAR IN HIS UPCOMING ROMANTIC COMEDY MOVIE "HOUSEFULL" biggrin.gif

is the song picturised on akshay kumar,iam guessing probbly not,lets not get our hopes up,i waited for kafila and mohd aziz sang less than 2 minutes,i hope this is not a 35 sec song.i wish shabbir god luck and can,t wait to hear this album. thanks
nkc
Guys, The best part of this news is that Shabbir Kumar is singing under the music of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for the first time. In last 10 years shabbir Kumar sang only for anu Malik in movies like Gaath, Awara Paagal Deewana, Aan, Dil Dhoondhta hai etc etc. this is because Shabbir kumar has long lassting relationship with Anu Malik.
I wish all the best to Shabbir Kumar and this movie. I wish Shabbir's song becomes a huge hit and Shabbir's career takes a new turn from here.

By the way song is not yet released. it is expected to be released today.
akalooji
QUOTE(ranker @ Mar 2 2010, 05:33 AM) *

I got the album Housefull and the song is called ' I Dont No What To Do' brought a smile on my face just hearing his voice i hope he comes back with a Vengence.
oye_sonu
Thanks friends for sharing this good news !

would love to hear him sing again !

clap1.gif
sonu
suhana_safar
I have heard the song and his voice sounds good. I hope he can get more songs and I also hope Mod Aziz can also be given his due.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.