Hamara Forums > Music > Ghazals, Nazms and Geet
Naresh
Click to view attachmentHere's a great ghazal by Madhurani:

Dil Ko Sukoon Rooh Ko Aaraam Aa Gaya
Size - 7.44 mb
Length - 5.29
Bitrate - 192 kbps
Bhavita

Thank you Nareshji for this Ghazal wub.gif . I have been searching for this for ages

I had even made a request on HF for this some time ago

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry643663

Thank you again

Best regards
Bhavita
Bhavita
They say, when one wants something very badly, one needs to strive real hard for it. Nothing comes easy..
Well i believe it now ;-)
Though my search for this ghazal ended today, i had to strive hard to download it too smile1.gif despite
downloading the song 4 times, the download failed every times, thanks to the SQL and IPS driver errors!!!

I finally downloaded the ghazal smile1.gif
Naresh
QUOTE(Bhavita @ Jan 25 2010, 10:47 PM) *

They say, when one wants something very badly, one needs to strive real hard for it. Nothing comes easy..
Well i believe it now ;-)
Though my search for this ghazal ended today, i had to strive hard to download it too smile1.gif despite
downloading the song 4 times, the download failed every times, thanks to the SQL and IPS driver errors!!!

I finally downloaded the ghazal smile1.gif

Hi Bhavita,

I'm glad that your search had a happy ending. Chhaya Ganguly, Madhurani and Penaz Masani are my personal favorites, too. As you might know, Chhaya Ganguly has sung some amazing songs in the film THODA SA ROOMANI HO JAYEN ... really stirring music.

Regards,
Naresh

Bhavita
smile1.gif

Yes, Thodasa Rumaani also had music by one of my favorite composers Late Shri Bhaskar Chandavarkar

Best regards
Bhavita
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.