Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Put Images And Videos In One Dvd???
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
sbiswas2005
Dear Friends,

I have some digital photos and videos of my family function and pleasure tour. Now I want to put all the images and videos in one DVD. Is there any software which can make a DVD video with all the images and videos (including menus & images transition)??

I have tried Photo DVD and DVD Slideshow etc... But those are not accepting any video while making a PHOTO DVD and vice versa. I want the video to be played like the following...

Suppose there two videos after 10 photos....So I want that the DVD will show the photos with transition and automatically it will run the video wherever it is. I mean after 10 photos the videos will run and after the video again it will start showing the photos.

Pls tell or suggest me a good software which can solve my prob without any hassel. sad.gif

Subir
Devje
ProShow Gold makes it easy to create a slide show with your photos, videos and music in a few simple steps. Just drag and drop your content into a show, edit photos, add effects, set the timing and you’re done! You can easily create a unique and personalized photo slide show for any occasion whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, graduation, holiday, wedding or just showing-off vacation photo

http://garivamaxo.softarchive.net/photodex...ble.148595.html
sbiswas2005
Thanks a million Devje. I'll try and let you know.

Subir
yogihit
can someone put crack?
i have ProShow Gold 2.0.1547 crack

Thanks
masoomkamal

Why don't you use Windows Movie Maker. It is simple and will fulfill your need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.