Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Program On Songs Of Geeta Ji In Ahmedabad
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
parag_sankla
Our friend and composer Tushar Bhatia ji is doing a program on songs of Geeta ji in Ahmedabad. The program name is "Yaad Karoge" and is planned on the 2nd of January 2010.

Will update the post with more details about the program soon.

All the best to the efforts of Tushar ji and his team to keep memories of Geeta ji alive.

A post about who is Tushar ji and his contribution to Geeta ji's music is here:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...c=82229&hl=

Best Regards
Parag
rashmi mehta
grt

but paragji all will miss u

even geetaduttji bhi jahan honge wahan sochte honge jaroor ki parag yahan nahi hai

universal authority should be there na...

i mean it!!!!!

but its vvvvvvvvvvvvv simply very grt !!!!!!

tusharji is doing vv grt for geetadutt

thanks tusharji

and may be any of us can be there ......

parag_sankla
I would have surely loved to go to Ahmedabad and see this program in person. Hope some one can attend the same and share the information, pics with us.

Best Regards
Parag

Humble fan of Geeta ji
simplefable
That is one fine news Parag. smile.gif
What kind of program is it?? Will there be lots of professional singers singing Geeta ji's songs ?? would love to attend it.. keep us updated please. ..
parag_sankla
Here are the details:

Venue : Tagore Hall, Ahmedabad
Date : 2nd January 2010
Hindi and Gujrati songs of Geeta ji
Singers: Beena Desai and Sanjeevani Belande
Music conducted by : Tushar Bhatia ji
Show restricted for "The Gramophone club" members

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
All the best for the program Tushar ji

Best regards
Geeta Dutt fans
simplefable
Parag..right now, the program should be going on, i guess. smile.gif
Would love to hear the recorded program ...
simplefable
Parag..right now, the program should be going on, i guess. smile.gif
Would love to hear the recorded program ...
parag_sankla
I have sent an email to Tushar ji requesting any pics and information, response about the program. Let us hope he responds soon..

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
I got to speak with Tushar ji in details about the program. Here are some details of the same:

The response was excellent to say the least. The auditorium had a capacity of 700, but more than a thousand music lovers enjoyed the program. Tushar ji presented as many as 47 songs of Geeta ji in this program which went on from 8 PM till 12:30 in the night.
simplefable
Parag..I am so glad to hear this news ! These days when we get to watch any program sitting at home, people flocked to the auditorium to see the program live..braving cold and ungodly hours...which itself is an indication that somethings are timeless...Just like Geeta Ji's melodies.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.