Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking For A Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Hemant Kumar
Shahrukh3000
searching for a song i've heard on the radio yesterday
can't find any information about te song.

i remember a few words: "maine naiyan... tu hi meri maanjhi"

can someone find out if it's hemant dada.
simplefable
Shahrukh..it is indeed Hemant's song..Main nayya tu meri maajhi..It is from an unreleased film...of Devendra Goyel..Will search and upload it ASAP.
Shahrukh3000
thnx for the info
simplefable
Here is the song.. smile.gif

Main nayya tu mere maajhi...
Hemant Kumar
Unreleased ...
mp3, 128 kbps, 4.23 min

Click to view attachment
Shahrukh3000
thank you simplefable
here is a bengali song from hemant dada and a funny song from bahurani: Eetal Ke Ghal Mein Peetal
Duronto Ghurnir Ei Legeche Pak - Bengali song (melody of mukesh and lata Dil Se Dil Ke Dor Bandhe from Chhaya)
simplefable
Shahrukh..thanks a lot. I enjoy these melodies in every language and ofcourse, Hemant Da is very special to me.. smile.gif
Bhavita
Thanks Shahrukh... I happened to be looking for DurontoGhurnir just some 30 minutes ago!

SF, Shahrukh, in case you'd like more Bengali songs by Hemant Da (and dont have them already), here is a link for some of his songs

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=83185
simplefable
Bhavita ..i have them all. smile.gif
I tagged them so badly, i need to search by title instead of singer's name. Says about the neglect of my collection..
Would love to have any song in Bengali which has a hindi version too.. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.