Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Naat
Hamara Forums > Music > Lyrics
Arshad Chohan
I am looking for a very touching Naat of late 1950s era by an Indian female singer. I do not remember the lyrics but was some thing like "Karam kijeay Tajdaar e Madinah .....Girata hai muj ko nazar say zamana..... bhanwar main hai kashti..." I wonder if any one remembers it and can provide me some details so that I can trace it. Thank you.

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

shoom
QUOTE(Arshad Chohan @ Dec 8 2009, 07:02 AM) *

I am looking for a very touching Naat of late 1950s era by an Indian female singer. I do not remember the lyrics but was some thing like "Karam kijeay Tajdaar e Madinah .....Girata hai muj ko nazar say zamana..... bhanwar main hai kashti..." I wonder if any one remembers it and can provide me some details so that I can trace it. Thank you.

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

I think it is from:
Arab Ka Sitara 1961.. Mubarak Begum

You should have made your request in Sangeet Ke Sitaare.

-Hashmat
Arshad Chohan
QUOTE(shoom @ Dec 9 2009, 12:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Arshad Chohan @ Dec 8 2009, 07:02 AM) *

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

I think it is from:
Arab Ka Sitara 1961.. Mubarak Begum

You should have made your request in Sangeet Ke Sitaare.

-Hashmat

Arshad Chohan
I am new to Hamara Forums, so I may not be searching the right way. Any how, I tried to look into the list of songs of Arab ka Sitara and did not find this Naa't I am looking for. I think this may be from period before 1959. Any other guess???
Arshad Chohan
[quote name='Arshad Chohan' post='642577' date='Dec 8 2009, 07:32 AM']

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

Now that I have got it downloaded thanks to the courtesy of Shoom (Mr Hashmat) and Erum Hashmi, I can not play it as "I do not have sufficient ratio", please can any one guide me how to solve this proble??

Thank you.
shoom
QUOTE(Arshad Chohan @ Dec 10 2009, 04:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Arshad Chohan @ Dec 8 2009, 07:32 AM) *

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

I am new to Hamara Forums, so I may not be searching the right way. Mr Hashmat told me that it is from film Arab Ka Sitara sung by Mubarak Begum. Any how, I tried to look into the list of songs of Arab ka Sitara and did not find this Naa't I am looking for. I think this may be from period before 1959. Any other guess???

This na't is indeed from 1961 Arab Ka Sitaraa.
I have heard it........ nice rendition.
Let us hope Erum Hashmi will upload it here.

-hashmat

Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(shoom @ Dec 10 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

I am new to Hamara Forums, so I may not be searching the right way. Mr Hashmat told me that it is from film Arab Ka Sitara sung by Mubarak Begum. Any how, I tried to look into the list of songs of Arab ka Sitara and did not find this Naa't I am looking for. I think this may be from period before 1959. Any other guess???

-hashmat

Hey! Hashmat ji, how do you came to know that I'd upload it!!?? excl.gif

Here it is.. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=642977

shoom
QUOTE(Erum Hashmi @ Dec 10 2009, 11:50 PM) *

QUOTE(shoom @ Dec 10 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Thank you.

Arshad Chohan

-hashmat

Hey! Hashmat ji, how do you came to know that I'd upload it!!?? :excl:

Here it is.. :smile: :smile: :smile: :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=642977

It was just a request call based on your helpful uploads.
Your upload also confirmed that the song does comes from
Arab Ka Sitaraa. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.