Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dupatta
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Pulkit
Dear Jamal

This is to remind you that whenever you have the time next do upload some songs from this film. The ones which I have in good quality are-
1)Jigar Ki Aag Se
2)Chandani Raatein(old & new version)
3)Saanwariya Koi Tohe Pukare

Rest are in horrible quality or in Jhankar which is equally irritating. sad1.gif
jamalf_akbar
Hello all,

Finally recorded all the songs from Dupetta. The reason I have done them all is that the film versions of the songs that are available on record/CD are longer and have extra verses and her voice sounds different. These are Chandni Raatein, Tum Zindagi Ko Gham Ka (I'll upload the CD ver of this too), Jigar Ki Aag and Sanwariya Tohe.

I downloaded a trial version of cool edit pro to clean them up. It's the first time I have used it so hope the result is good.

In the order they appear in the film:

1. Naache Jiya

Click to view attachment

2. Baat Hi Baat Mein

Click to view attachment

3. Main Ban Patang Ud Jao

Click to view attachment
jamalf_akbar
4. Chandni Raatein

Click to view attachment

5. Tum Zindagi Ko Gham Ka

Click to view attachment

6. Mere Man Ke Raja

Click to view attachment
jamalf_akbar
and finally ...

7. Jigar Ki Aag

Click to view attachment

8. Sanwariya Tohe

Click to view attachment

Overall I am pretty happy with the clean up result apart from Sanwariya Tohe. There is still a lot of hiss/noise. It is there on there on the film too.

Pulkit, as a 'cool edit pro' pro if you can clean these up better I can send you the original cut to be re-cleaned.

Here is the CD version of Tum Zindagi Ko Gham Ka

Click to view attachment

Enjoy - must go to bed now .. Happy Valentine's Day all !

Take care,
Jamal
Pulkit
Thanks for all these lovely songs, Jamal. Finally, I have them with crackle and jhankar. You have done a great job with cool pro, but there is scope of a bit improvement to to enhance the sound quality. I can work on the original recordings provided, they have some portion before or after the song(even 1 sec or 2 sec would do).
jamalf_akbar
I'll email them to you now.
mohd2004
Thanks Jamal Bhai for Dupatta songs. It makes a very big difference when you hear film versions. Music companies are only interested in pushing in the market either re-mixes /Jhankars (78 rpm) but not such original film versions.

Mohd.
simran2005
Hi

I would love to hear Noor Jehan's Chandni raatein.Can anyone tell me how to get this song.I am new here.

thanks.
maheshks
I think this short video clip is from the movie Dupatta.

Can someone confirm...perheps the song appearing at sr no.3 above.

Click to view attachment
Ummer
Yes, this song is from film Dupatta... Noor Jehan and Ajay Kumar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.