Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow Version Of "deedar" Song
Hamara Forums > Legends > Noor Jehan
Pulkit
Unni ji

The singer alongwith Rafi is Shamshad Begum(who sang the happier version with Lata) and not Noor Jehan.
Inaam
Yes Unni Ji, Pulkit is right. Noor Jehan had sung only one song with Rafi Saheb that was 'Yahan badla wafa ka...' from 'Jugnu'.

Inaam
unni
Yup! Have corrected the tag in the upload.

Are there three versions of this song?
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Feb 13 2005, 05:12 PM)
Yup!  Have corrected the tag in the upload.

Are there three versions of this song?

The kiddie one, this sad one and there is one by Lata I think? Piano party song type? Or am I imagining things?
P
unni
There's the Lata/Shamshad version which Pulkit mentioned. There is this slow Rafi/Shamshad version. And I have a solo version by Rafi-sahab. But since none of this pertains to Noor Jehan, I shall delete this thread in due course.
Pulkit
Unni, don't delete this thread. HMV and other music companies, T.V. channels commits many errors, at least one should have such posts and threads so that least some people remain aware of the truth.
unni
QUOTE(unni @ Feb 13 2005, 07:00 AM)
There's the Lata/Shamshad version which Pulkit mentioned. There is this slow Rafi/Shamshad version. And I have a solo version by Rafi-sahab.  But since none of this pertains to Noor Jehan, I shall delete this thread in due course.

Actually I was scared that the Queen Bee of the NJ Forum will sting me for starting an unrelated thread. blab.gif

But now I can swish her away in your direction! tongue.gif
Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Feb 13 2005, 07:03 PM)
Actually I was scared that the Queen Bee of the NJ Forum will sting me for starting an unrelated thread.  blab.gif
But now I can swish her away in your direction!  tongue.gif

Oh yes Unni I can see U quaking. laugh.gif No I have no problems with u starting any number of threads here related or unrelated. Pulkit and I can bring any thread to Noor Jehan, kyon Pulkit!!! tongue.gif
Pulkit
smile1.gif Yeps, we have the right aptitude and dedication in abundance to bring any thread to focus on Noor Jehan. On a whole lot of music groups, people have many a times felt threatened by us for bringing in NJ everywhere. smile1.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Pulkit @ Feb 14 2005, 09:24 PM)
smile1.gif Yeps, we have the right aptitude and dedication in abundance to bring any thread to focus on Noor Jehan. On a whole lot of music groups, people have many a times felt threatened by us for bringing in NJ everywhere.  smile1.gif

Yes we were known as P & P which could spell only one thing--Noor Jehan!!! smile1.gif
unni
Video clip in Real Media:

Click to view attachment

Priya
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 9 2005, 08:06 AM)
Video clip in Real Media:

Click to view attachment

Hey Oooni!!!! Good to see U here!!!! Hamare doosre ghar mein aapka swagat hai!!!!!
I have the movie so not dling Ur clip but keep the good work going.
How abt buying some Pakistani dvds on Ur next shopping spree. tongue.gif Can give U exact pointers and directions. Punya kamaoge clap1.gif

But a serious request: I believe the Mortal Men Immortal Melodies concert recording is available freely in the US. A friend from yahoo sks sent me a vhs but I have no player and it was converted badly. If U can ever get hold of a vcd/dvd copy would be absolutely indebted. The highlights for me were Madam and Rajkumari.
unni
I've only come across the video-tape. But I'm not set up to copy from video-tape to computer. If it comes on DVD I shall obtain it and upload clips.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.