Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
romesh
can somebody pl upload the following song of geeta ji from film chunariya-1948 which is missing from my collection

sawan aaya re jaage bhag---getta dutt,asha & zohra

romesh
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(romesh @ Nov 5 2009, 04:02 PM) *

can somebody pl upload the following song of geeta ji from film chunariya-1948 which is missing from my collection

romesh

There are 2 parts to the song. the first part is supposed to have a few lines by asha in the chorus. I'm yet to see that song on HF.

The second part is only in the voices geeta dutt and zohrabai.

Aditya
yogihit
Please upload (also) "Tera Kanton Se Hain Pyar" geeta - rafi from same movie smile1.gif
romesh
QUOTE(yogihit @ Nov 5 2009, 04:59 PM) *

Please upload (also) "Tera Kanton Se Hain Pyar" geeta - rafi from same movie smile1.gif

hi yogi here is the song you wanted

tera kanto se hai pyar-----rafi & geeta dutt----@160kbps--3.06mts--m/d--hansraj behl

romesh
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh
romesh
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Nov 5 2009, 04:22 PM) *

romesh

There are 2 parts to the song. the first part is supposed to have a few lines by asha in the chorus. I'm yet to see that song on HF.

Aditya

dear aditya

can u upload the second part pl. at least something is better than nothing

romesh
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Nov 5 2009, 02:52 AM) *

romesh

Aditya

Aditya, is the second part shared on HF so far? I am searching my HDD but can not find this one.

rolleyes.gif

Best Regards
Parag
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Nov 5 2009, 07:39 PM) *

romesh

Aditya

Aditya, is the second part shared on HF so far? I am searching my HDD but can not find this one.

rolleyes.gif

Best Regards
Parag

Here is the second part (128/3:12)
Click to view attachment
romesh
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Nov 5 2009, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Nov 5 2009, 07:39 PM) *

romesh

Aditya

rolleyes.gif

Best Regards
Parag

Here is the second part (128/3:12)
Click to view attachment

thanks aditya for the uplaod waiting for the first part to be uploaded by some generous member

romesh
Aditya Pant
romesh, on another note - can you let me know you email id...i need to contact your for something.
parag_sankla
Thanks Aditya for your prompt upload.

Best Regards
Parag
romesh
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Nov 5 2009, 08:29 PM) *

romesh, on another note - can you let me know you email id...i need to contact your for something.

romesh.vohra@gmail.com

romesh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.