Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Very Famous - Dhoop Kinare
Hamara Forums > Films > Lollywood
mudit_mehta
Hi Guys

I am an ardent admirer of the Pakistani Tele Serial, Dhoop Kinare. I was fortunate enough to saw it couple of times way back in 80's it was released by Media Video in India.

Now I want to own a copy of it but I am not able to trace it anywhere, I have searched and inquired at least 50 wholesale outlets here in India.

I request you guys to give me some information, if how can I secure one copy of this wonderful serial.

I was so mesmerized by the play that even today I remember much of it and the beautiful chemistry shared by the lead players some Rahat Kazmi & Marina Khan.
The way in which entire story is woven and splendidly justified/complimented by all the characters, also the way they have depicted the noble profession of medicine.

I would be grateful if you can give me some details when I can get those, any Pakistani website for online sale of the serials or something.

Thanks in advance..

Mudit
Nimii
Mudit isnt it that doc based story?

N ?
mudit_mehta
Yes Nimmiji you are absolutely right, it is indeed a story based on Doctors. And the lead players are both Docs serving in same hospital.

And then the story evolves and its just a treat to watch, specially when you compare with never ending soaps we have.. Jassi jaisi koi nahin,ye meri life hai etc etc... wink2.gif

I have found it on one pakistani site, and ordered also, lets see when I would be able to see it.. smile1.gif Waiting for the shipment ..

Regards
Mudit
Nimii
I vaguely remember another one with Marina Khan in it.. but it was not as popular as this one. I cant remember the name though!

I remember Dk more so coz I saw a couple of episodes at a friend's place who had it on vhs. This is was long long ago !!

N smile1.gif
anurag
Even I have been looking for this drama and also for Tanhaiyan.

There was a beautiful rubaayee by Faiz and sung by Nayyara Noor in Dhoop Kinare, which even though just 4 lines long is hauntingly melodic:

Raat yun dil mein teri khoi hui yaad aayee
Jaise veeranay mein chupke se bahar aaj aaye
Jaise sehraon mein hauley se chali baad-e-naseem
Jaise beemar ko bewajaha qarar aa jaaye.

I think I may have this one from the TV serial. Let me know if anyone is interested.
mudit_mehta
Anuraj sir ji plzz.... neki aur pooch pooch..........

Its real good and the entire background score...

Mudit
rom
It was a great play... and I thought Marina Khan was really cool! The lead man, the doctor, was supposed to be an Amitabh and Rajinder Kumar look-alike.
Nimii
Wonder if these serials would be available in vcd format. I would love to buy both DK and Tanhaaiyaan.

N smile1.gif
anurag
Sorry for this much dealy, folks. Here it is:

Raat Yun Dil Mein Mere... by Nayyara Noor

myawan
You may find this play and other classics at www.emarkaz.com!
myawan
You are lucky these plays are here:

http://www.emarkaz.com/shop/store/items.ph...t_id=190&page=2

and shipped worldwide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.