Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Film Nagin - Starring Sunil Dutt, Rekha
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
tajinder singh
hai,I am a new user of hamaraforums. I just want to test the knowledge of members. there are some inteligent one also. So my question is - What is unique in the songs of film Nagin - starring sunil dutt, rekha,jitender etc.
VERY SAD even after 12 days none of the member could reply this simple question, thanks to sri nasir & arlakm for their try. hope some one will come up with the write answer
Hi, I am back again after a month, but still no answer- ok - I am giving a hint here. Sri nasir jee was very close to the right answer. I would like to request sri nasir jee and all that please check the lyrics of all the songs carefully. You will find the answer. GOODLUCK EVERYBODY smile.gif
nasir
QUOTE(tajinder singh @ Sep 1 2009, 06:57 AM) *

hai,I am a new user of hamaraforums. I just want to test the knowledge of members. there are some inteligent one also. So my question is - What is unique in the songs of film Nagin - starring sunil dutt, rekha,jitender etc

Welcome tajinder singh jee.

Good question. I never thought there was anything unique there. Only, that there were excellent songs and music by Laxmikant Pyarelal. Verma Malik has written the lyrics.

Rafi Sahaab's song: TERE PYAAR KA MUJH PE HUWAA YEH ASAR HAI is beautiful on all counts. Rekha simply sizzles there.

Again, I liked the duet: TERE MERE YARAANA...picturised on Feroze Khan and Mumtaz.
According to me, this episode was the best one because of its humour. While Feroze Khan is anticipating the NAGIN, Mumtaz walks in with the book SNAKES OF INDIA, jolting the hero. What then follows is truly humourous with Feroze playing the music of BEEN thinking that Mumtaz is the Nagin, and so.

The main number of Mahendra Kapoor and Lata too is warm and sweet: TERE SANGG PYAAR MAI.N..

Vinod Mehra too has a party song TERA MERA MERA TERA which is a duet, Kishore Kumar playbacks for him. After which he is killeld by the Nagin.

Reena Roy's best film where she looks the most beautiful and enchanting and vulnerable and tempting.

arlakm
Is it that every song has a different heroine?

QUOTE(nasir @ Sep 12 2009, 01:46 PM) *

QUOTE(tajinder singh @ Sep 1 2009, 06:57 AM) *

hai,I am a new user of hamaraforums. I just want to test the knowledge of members. there are some inteligent one also. So my question is - What is unique in the songs of film Nagin - starring sunil dutt, rekha,jitender etc

Welcome tajinder singh jee.

Good question. I never thought there was anything unique there. Only, that there were excellent songs and music by Laxmikant Pyarelal. Verma Malik has written the lyrics.

Rafi Sahaab's song: TERE PYAAR KA MUJH PE HUWAA YEH ASAR HAI is beautiful on all counts. Rekha simply sizzles there.

Again, I liked the duet: TERE MERE YARAANA...picturised on Feroze Khan and Mumtaz.
According to me, this episode was the best one because of its humour. While Feroze Khan is anticipating the NAGIN, Mumtaz walks in with the book SNAKES OF INDIA, jolting the hero. What then follows is truly humourous with Feroze playing the music of BEEN thinking that Mumtaz is the Nagin, and so.

The main number of Mahendra Kapoor and Lata too is warm and sweet: TERE SANGG PYAAR MAI.N..

Vinod Mehra too has a party song TERA MERA MERA TERA which is a duet, Kishore Kumar playbacks for him. After which he is killeld by the Nagin.

Reena Roy's best film where she looks the most beautiful and enchanting and vulnerable and tempting.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.