Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ' Bhoole Bisre Geet' Dedicated To The Memory Of Geeta Dutt!
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
venkat
This morning, Vividhbharati had dedicated the 7 A.M. Bhoole Bisre Geet to the memory of Geeta Dutt. The sweet-voiced announcer, Nimmi Mishra, had presented the following songs, in that order.

1. Dil Se Dil Thakraaye--Love Marriage--SJ--Geeta & Rafi

2.Garib Jaan Ke Ham Ko Na Tum Mita Dena--Choo Mantar--OPN-Geeta & Rafi

3.Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding La La--Grihasthee--Ravi--Geeta

4.Tum Aur Ham, Bhool Ke Gham--Fashion--Hemant Kumar--Geeta & Hemant Kumar

5.Jaane Kya Tu Ne Kahi, Jaane Kya Main Ne Suni--Pyaasa--SDB--Geeta

6. Thairo Zara Si Der Tum--Savera--Shailesh--Geeta

Venkat
madsur
QUOTE(venkat @ Jul 19 2009, 10:12 PM) *

This morning, Vividhbharati had dedicated the 7 A.M. Bhoole Bisre Geet to the memory of Geeta Dutt. The sweet-voiced announcer, Nimmi Mishra, had presented the following songs, in that order.

1. Dil Se Dil Thakraaye--Love Marriage--SJ--Geeta & Rafi

2.Garib Jaan Ke Ham Ko Na Tum Mita Dena--Choo Mantar--OPN-Geeta & Rafi

3.Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding La La--Grihasthee--Ravi--Geeta

4.Tum Aur Ham, Bhool Ke Gham--Fashion--Hemant Kumar--Geeta & Hemant Kumar

5.Jaane Kya Tu Ne Kahi, Jaane Kya Main Ne Suni--Pyaasa--SDB--Geeta

6. Thairo Zara Si Der Tum--Savera--Shailesh--Geeta

Venkat

Venkatji,
A fairly good selection.
The announcer seems to be knowledgeable.
Must have been a pleasure.
Thanks for the info.

Suresh
parag_sankla
Thanks Venkat ji for the information. Nice to see only 1 song from Guru's films.

Regards
Parag
simplefable
Venkat..thanks for the info. East or West VB is best ! somethings never change...Amen. smile.gif
hildebrand
I also heard the program too and it was lovely. It was lovely to have all songs there featuring Geeta ji. Normally it has an overdose of two particular singers.
Vividh Bharti also had the film Aar Paar featured in "Ek Hi Film Se" which has most of the songs sung by her.

Perhaps there were other programs in the day featuring her songs. Did anyone hear the other programs, if any?

Also, I believe there is a method of making requests there to the program Aap Ki Farmaaish by mail. How about all of us getting together to have rare songs playing in the future? Does anyone have capability of recording these?
hildebrand
Came across the website of vividh bharti put together by the employees. Nice to see pictures of the people who contribute to it who were faceless for me till now.

http://www.freewebs.com/vividhbharati/theteamcontactus.htm
madsur
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 21 2009, 12:57 PM) *

Came across the website of vividh bharti put together by the employees. Nice to see pictures of the people who contribute to it who were faceless for me till now.

HBji,
Many thanks for this info.
Sitting here, I have no access to VB's programme.
It is nice to know that they have a website.
I had a cursory scroll. Seems interesting.
Will explore it at leisure, one of these days.

With best regards,
Suresh
Bhavita
QUOTE(madsur @ Jul 21 2009, 10:46 PM) *

HBji,

With best regards,
Suresh

Thanks for the info HB.... It is good to see faces to a lot of voices and names we hear on VB. Venkat - i missed hearing the programme though sad1.gif however there usually is a repeat so hope to hear it again soon
hildebrand
You are both most welcome. smile.gif
venkat
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 21 2009, 10:27 PM) *

You have made my day, HB. smile.gif

As an avid Vividhbharati listener, I associate VB with Kamal Sharma, Yunus Khan, Nimmi Mishra, Renu Bansal and Mamta Singh. You have showed me all these great persons, especially Kamal Sharma and Nimmi Mishra.

Many thanks.

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(Bhavita @ Jul 21 2009, 10:55 PM) *

QUOTE(madsur @ Jul 21 2009, 10:46 PM) *

HBji,

With best regards,
Suresh

Thanks for the info HB.... It is good to see faces to a lot of voices and names we hear on VB. Venkat - i missed hearing the programme though sad1.gif however there usually is a repeat so hope to hear it again soon

Bhavita, no repeats of 'Bhoole Bisre Geet between 7 A.m. and 7.30 A.m'. rolleyes.gif

Venkat
hildebrand
QUOTE(venkat @ Jul 23 2009, 09:42 PM) *

As an avid Vividhbharati listener, I associate VB with Kamal Sharma, Yunus Khan, Nimmi Mishra, Renu Bansal and Mamta Singh. You have showed me all these great persons, especially Kamal Sharma and Nimmi Mishra.

Many thanks.

Venkat

You are most welcome Venkat. Same here. Its lovely to hear Vividh Bharti here.

I came to know that the same show Bhoole bisre geet comes from 6:30 to 7 am also (unsponsored). Those having it broadcast in their places may have heard some more Geeta songs. Did anyone tune into that?

In my place they play regional bhakti songs instead in that slot.

BTW the Aap ki farmaish request mail ID is apkifarmaish@gmail.com They require that maximum of four song requests in capitals be given with track name, film name and artists. Mention name and place too.

Can you record the programs and request the rares for us?
venkat
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 26 2009, 09:53 PM) *

QUOTE(venkat @ Jul 23 2009, 09:42 PM) *

Many thanks.

Venkat

You are most welcome Venkat. Same here. Its lovely to hear Vividh Bharti here.

I came to know that the same show Bhoole bisre geet comes from 6:30 to 7 am also (unsponsored). Those having it broadcast in their places may have heard some more Geeta songs. Did anyone tune into that?

In my place they play regional bhakti songs instead in that slot.

BTW the Aap ki farmaish request mail ID is apkifarmaish@gmail.com They require that maximum of four song requests in capitals be given with track name, film name and artists. Mention name and place too.

Can you record the programs and request the rares for us?

I am not that much of a techie, actually. But, HT Bhai had once started recording Bhoole Bisre Geet, but somehow gave up in between! sad.gif

Anyway, no regrets because I believe in the happiness of getting to listen to a good song suddenly when I am not expecting it! In fact, that is what makes Vividhbharati so pleasurable to me!! smile.gif

Just one point of view! rolleyes.gif

Venkat
Bhavita

[/quote]

Bhavita, no repeats of 'Bhoole Bisre Geet between 7 A.m. and 7.30 A.m'. rolleyes.gif

Venkat
[/quote]

Hey Venkat......

Vividh Bharati does play the recording off and on - it is not like Worldspace where you know that some of the programmes have a repeat on another day, andother time. Here in VB, it is random - you need to lucky to hear the programme again, but they do. I know cause VB is played llike a ritual every morning by my mum smile1.gif
parag_sankla
Did any of the radio channels play some songs of Geeta ji on 23rd November this year? Please let us know the details.

Thanks
Parag
hildebrand
HF Radio wink2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.