Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remembering Geeta Ji On 20th July This Year
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
parag_sankla
20th July is the death anniversary of Geeta ji. It will be 37 years since she has left us for heavens.

Geeta Dutt fans will be making this is special day with launching of the upgraded version of our website www.geetadutt.com. The upgraded version will have a menu based navigation system, a jukebox and a video player.

We will also have a 2 hour special Radio program on HF radio where we will play songs of Geeta ji.

Inviting all to join us.

More details about the radio program coming up soon.

Geeta Dutt fans team

Million thanks Subir bhai for this excellent graphic.
parag_sankla
Messages have been posted on online communities like RMIM, Saat Sur, Orkut etc.

Need help from music lovers to spread the word around.

Thanks

rashmi mehta
sir please give d timings for launching

CONGRATES SIR!

TO U AND ALL THE FANS OF GEETADUTTJI

BEST OF LUCK FOR D SAME

AWAITING FOR D SAME

ALL DREAMERS AND DEDICATE PERSON'S DREAM WILL COME TRUE

AND HARD WORK WILL DEFINATELY BE ABOVE UR EXPECTATIONS

rashmi mehta
thandi hawa kali ghata aa hi gai jum ke

geetadutt was same - jaise baarish aake baras gai and her singing make us to feel d same

u all fans say a lot for her so what shall i say?

ya a grt artist legend and not more words to describe her and her art!

a star will shine always in d heart of her fans!

and d site which will launched by her fans will also be same unique and so no words for it also!

parag_sankla
We hope that all the music lovers will like the upgraded version of our site.

Thanks Rashmi ji.

madsur
Dear friends,
I have been in this forum for about 10 months. These 10 months have, truly, been an education and a very humbling experience. Though I have been listening to HFM for the last 40 years, Geetaji had always been a distant kind of figure in HFM and I had not known about her vast [i]repertoire [i] outside the cloistered world of Guru Dutt films. There was only one other exposure - HMV (in those days) cassette featuring Talat Mahmood & Geetaji's duets & other HMV publications such as Rare Gems etc. But in all the published music of Geetaji the mainstays were Guru Dutt films & some duets with Hemant Kumar & Rafi. As one grew older, my collection of Geetaji's songs grew thanks only to HMV. The song that pointed to world of Geetaji's music , beyond Guru Dutt films, was 'Baat Chalat' - Ladki 1953 (R. Sudharsanam & Dhaniram) - a song that seemed absolutely fit for Geetaji's voice. I first heard thing in 1988 and the passion for Geetaji's voice was firmly in place.

My stint in HF opened a new world that seemed to exist almost independantly, as it were, outside HMV. I realised that there existed a vast treasure trove of HFM and and among that was the hugely untapped & unknown ( definitely it applies to me) vocal magic of Geetaji. The experience has been truly elevating.

My interest in Geetaji's songs having been aroused by the offerings in this forum, I have been following the proceedings of this forum very keenly. I do not see much activity in Ashaji's forum, my another passion. But the kind fireworks that were happening here was truly magnificent. It would not be out of place to give a standing ovation to Paragji. I am sure he will shrug it off saying, I am a mere re-uploader.

Re-uploader, he might be, but it also requires some one to contribute so that he can 'merely re-upload' that.
That he has been able, almost single handedly but, certainly, with single minded devotion, to galvanise so many members to contribute from their [i]khazana[i] is no mean achievement. So everyone who has contributed to raising levels of awareness about Geetaji's music through this forum & the website deserve a standing ovation. Names of Hilderbrand & Anupamaji come in as top-of-the-mind recall, not that others' contributions are any less.

This website is certainly a work of love, passion & dedication to Geetaji's music. I have been a frequent visitor and certainly look forward to its new avatar. I do not wish to miss the 2 hour radio programme. One humble request - can a repeat broadcast be arranged, if some kindred souls were to miss it.

Certainly, Geetaji would be pleasantly bemused about the excitement about her brand of music, about 40 years after her demise.

mss
RajanCS
I fully agree with MSS regarding Parag's single handed effort in raising awareness of Geetaji's songs (mainly outside Gurudutt productions). Being a person of few words, I really do not find words good enough for your appreciation, Parag. Great work. Congrats.

I am thrilled to know about the proposed 2 hr program scheduled on July 20th. Look forward to know the timings.

Sincere regards,

Rajan
simplefable
Parag...Am very happy for more than one reasons. smile.gif
I whole heartedly wish the endeavour to be great success. Beautiful people like Geeta ji cant be forgotten in a life time...they have left too many treasures around us.
parag_sankla
The Geeta Dutt fans team will be presenting a special Radio program on the death anniversary of Geeta ji and the launching of upgraded version of the website (www.geetadutt.com) dedicated to her. Every fan of good music is welcome to enjoy this special program.

The timing of the special radio program on HF Radio is on 19th July 2009, Sunday 09:00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).

India Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.00 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Pakistan Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.

UK (London) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.

USA (EST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.

USA (PST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.

Australia (CST) Monday July 20, 2009 - 1.00 a.m. to 3.00 a.m.

The program will be repeated again at the following times for the convenience of music lovers in the North America and Australia

India Monday July 20, 2009 - 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.

Pakistan Monday July 20, 2009 - 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.

UK (London) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 2.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m.

USA (EST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.

USA (PST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.

Australia (CST) Monday July 20, 2009 - 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.

Please tune in to the HF radio for this special program.

Thanks
parag_sankla
A kind request to all:

Those who have friends/relatives in the media industry can help us. It will be great if they can make a program/news item on Geeta ji on the occasion of her death anniversary. They can also mention about the website.

Please contact us at geetaduttfans@gmail.com regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(madsur @ Jul 11 2009, 09:59 PM) *

Dear friends,
I have been in this forum for about 10 months. These 10 months have, truly, been an education and a very humbling experience. Though I have been listening to HFM for the last 40 years, Geetaji had always been a distant kind of figure in HFM and I had not known about her vast [i]repertoire [i] outside the cloistered world of Guru Dutt films. There was only one other exposure - HMV (in those days) cassette featuring Talat Mahmood & Geetaji's duets & other HMV publications such as Rare Gems etc. But in all the published music of Geetaji the mainstays were Guru Dutt films & some duets with Hemant Kumar & Rafi. As one grew older, my collection of Geetaji's songs grew thanks only to HMV. The song that pointed to world of Geetaji's music , beyond Guru Dutt films, was 'Baat Chalat' - Ladki 1953 (R. Sudharsanam & Dhaniram) - a song that seemed absolutely fit for Geetaji's voice. I first heard thing in 1988 and the passion for Geetaji's voice was firmly in place.

My stint in HF opened a new world that seemed to exist almost independantly, as it were, outside HMV. I realised that there existed a vast treasure trove of HFM and and among that was the hugely untapped & unknown ( definitely it applies to me) vocal magic of Geetaji. The experience has been truly elevating.

My interest in Geetaji's songs having been aroused by the offerings in this forum, I have been following the proceedings of this forum very keenly.

This website is certainly a work of love, passion & dedication to Geetaji's music. I have been a frequent visitor and certainly look forward to its new avatar. I do not wish to miss the 2 hour radio programme. One humble request - can a repeat broadcast be arranged, if some kindred souls were to miss it.

Certainly, Geetaji would be pleasantly bemused about the excitement about her brand of music, about 40 years after her demise.

mss

Dear Suresh ji

Practically every one who has joined this forum and have started taking interest in the Geeta Dutt forum have had this experience. Thanks to HMV, most of the music lovers know about 150 odd songs of Geeta ji to the maximum. This forum showcases many of her lesser heard songs. We all are thankful to the admins of this forum for giving this great platform to listen to and discuss about Geeta ji's songs.

I have already shared the details of the program and its repeat broadcast schedule. Hope you will be able to tune in at either of the timings.

We all hope that the site will continue to offer something or other interesting features to the music lovers. Keep visiting our site.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Rajan,

Please keep visiting Geeta ji's forum on HF and our site www.geetadutt.com. We hope you will surely keep finding interesting things on both the places. Let us all do our small efforts in keeping alive the memories of our beloved singer Geeta ji.

Warmest Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jul 12 2009, 05:58 AM) *

Parag...Am very happy for more than one reasons. smile.gif
I whole heartedly wish the endeavour to be great success. Beautiful people like Geeta ji cant be forgotten in a life time...they have left too many treasures around us.

Many thanks Venkat. The thing which keeps me thinking about Geeta ji is that she was a great human being apart from being a great singer. The destiny was not too fair to her and IMHO she did not get the name, fame and happiness in life she deserved rightfully. We hope this forum and our site help a bit in keeping her memories alive for years to come.

Parag
parag_sankla
HF member and our friend Waheed bhai (tumtum_tajik) will be playing songs of Geeta ji in the special program for about 45 minutes. Then I will take over and play for the remaining period of 1 hr 15 minutes. Based on the interest of the listeners and responses, we might continue it for some time more.

In case any one is interested in playing her songs, please let me know.

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(rashmi mehta @ Jul 11 2009, 02:43 PM) *

thandi hawa kali ghata aa hi gai jum ke

geetadutt was same - jaise baarish aake baras gai and her singing make us to feel d same

u all fans say a lot for her so what shall i say?

ya a grt artist legend and not more words to describe her and her art!

a star will shine always in d heart of her fans!

and d site which will launched by her fans will also be same unique and so no words for it also!

Thanks Rashmi ji for describing Geeta ji's voice in simple yet so effective words.

Best Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
Please share the information about the HF radio program with your friends outside of HF who could be interested in listening to Geeta ji's songs. Here are steps to connect to HF radio (courtesy Azgar Khan ji)

1. Open Winamp Player
2. Click on File
3. Click on Play URL
4. Type http://www.hamaraforums.com:8000 . (If you are behind a firewall, type http://radio.hamaraforums.com:80 )
5. Click on Open

Or they can come on HF homepage and click on the HF radio link (which is an easier option I guess).

Thanks
Parag
parag_sankla
Worldspace Radio is doing a special program on Geeta ji on 20th July.

Details

It's on Radio Farishta, Channel 45
1) 8 AM to 9 AM with RJ Priyamvada and
2) 8 PM to 9 PM with RJ Mamta Bisht

Thanks Aditya for this information.

Their website link is

http://www.worldspace.in/worldspace/channel.php?channelid=13

parag_sankla
Those who have subscribed to the Worldspace Radio are requested to tune in the program and listen to it. It will be great if we can know which songs were played and what did the RJ say about Geeta ji.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
The upgraded version of the website www.geetadutt.com will have the following new features:

1) A menu based navigation system at the top (just above the words "The legendary nightingale"
2) A top banner with links to all the sites owned by Hamara Forums
3) A jukebox with more than 250 songs for now (Famous and Rare, solos and duets)
4) A video player with more than 300 videos from our YT channel and which will keep growing
5) A new section for "About the site"

The site will be launched on 19th July Sunday.

Geeta Dutt fans team
parag_sankla
We are in the process of contacting some persons from the media (Electronic and print) to get some coverage to Geeta ji and possibly to the website www.geetadutt.com on 20th July 2009.

Looking forward to help from music lovers to promote the website.

Regards
Geeta Dutt fans team
bawlachintu
Best of luck Parag.

Regards
parag_sankla
Thanks BC ji.

I am merely a representative of the team who is helping to make this possible.

Regards
Parag
Anupama
Parag, we all are eagerly awaiting the launch of the upgraded site. It's great to see that you have the drive and innovation to make the site even more impressive. You simply didn't stop after the initial launch of www.geetadutt.com. The idea of the jukebox is just great. I thank all the contributors for their help and inputs. Without 'em it wouldn't have been possible. Congratulations to you and the team!

Finally, the HF radio is up and running again. clap2.gif clap2.gif I'll make sure to keep myself free for the program.
All the very best! thumbs-up.gif

Regards
Anu
parag_sankla
Anupama

We realized that our links to various pages were not very intuitive. Hence menu based navigation was a must. Every music lover with whom I interacted about the site, used to ask me "So can we listen to/download songs from the site?" This was needed very much and that gave us directions to this upgrade. Then came the YT channel to help and we are also introducing the video player.

We hope to tie all the loose ends by Saturday and launch the site on Sunday.

Cheers
Parag
rashmi mehta
WISHING U ALL D BEST PARAGJI AND HILDEBRAND

AWAITING FOR D SAME

LET US WISH WE GET SOME ONE WHO CAN HELP US TO RECORD BOTH D PROGRAMMES

WHAT OTHER HELP U NEED PLEASE DO SAY

CONGRATES TO ALL D FANS OF GEETADUTTJI

AND SP U BOTH AND D TEAM OF URS WHO HELPED U IN D SAME

AWAITING FOR D TIME

parag_sankla
We have seen a post from Bhavita ji on the COC forum that she has subscribed to the Worldspace Radio. Hope she will be able to record at least one of the two programs broadcast on 20th July and share it with us.

Best Regards
Parag
swarapriya
Parag,

This is only getting better. Efforts of you and the rest of the dedicated team clearly shows what a labor of love this has been. A glowing tribute that is only growing by leaps and bounds, this Geetaji's website. A site built on unalterable admiration, never ending affection, and boundless aspiration. I humbly kneel before such a magnificent team that selflessly contributed their countless hours so that others like me who are on the sidelines can watch this wonderful show and share some of the joys of a rich repertoire of a treasure lode of songs that Geetaji has left as her legacy through her melodious voice.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
madsur
[

This is only getting better. Efforts of you and the rest of the dedicated team clearly shows what a labor of love this has been. A glowing tribute that is only growing by leaps and bounds, this Geetaji's website. A site built on unalterable admiration, never ending affection, and boundless aspiration. I humbly kneel before such a magnificent team that selflessly contributed their countless hours so that others like me who are on the sidelines can watch this wonderful show and share some of the joys of a rich repertoire of a treasure lode of songs that Geetaji has left as her legacy through her melodious voice.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
[/quote]

I think Swarapriyaji has echoed not only my thoughts but also that of countless fan of Geetaji, very aptly couched in a language that is as well composed as her postings. All of us look forward to a memorable celebration & feast of Geetaji's music - both through the revamped website & the proposed radio programme.

With best wishes to one and all that have made this possible,
suresh
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Jul 15 2009, 02:15 PM) *

Finally, the HF radio is up and running again. clap2.gif clap2.gif I'll make sure to keep myself free for the program.
All the very best! thumbs-up.gif

Regards
Anu

Thanks Anu. We hope all music lovers will like the radio program!

Cheers
Parag
simplefable
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 17 2009, 06:25 AM) *

Parag,
Efforts of you and the rest of the dedicated team clearly shows what a labor of love this has been.
Cheers,
Swarapriya

SP thanks a million. Coming from you, these words take a very special meaning. smile.gif

QUOTE(madsur @ Jul 17 2009, 07:41 AM) *

I think Swarapriyaji has echoed not only my thoughts but also that of countless fan of Geetaji, very aptly couched in a language that is as well composed as her postings.

Thankyou Suresh...for your kind and supportive words. bow.gif
parag_sankla
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 16 2009, 05:55 PM) *

Parag,

Cheers,
Swarapriya

SP ji

We have proved that a team of dedicated music lovers can keep trying to make things better. I am right now going through all the posts on the thread when we launched the site on 23rd November last year. Majority of the promises of features made will be fulfilled this time. We still have long way to go. We will need an upgraded server (from the hardware perspective) to add more features like a searchable database for example.

We hope to continue the good work. Need every one's wishes and some helping hands to make things possible.

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
A tribute to Geeta ji in the form of a poem. It was posted by Erum ji some time back..

parag_sankla
QUOTE(madsur @ Jul 16 2009, 07:11 PM) *

I think Swarapriyaji has echoed not only my thoughts but also that of countless fan of Geetaji, very aptly couched in a language that is as well composed as her postings. All of us look forward to a memorable celebration & feast of Geetaji's music - both through the revamped website & the proposed radio programme.

With best wishes to one and all that have made this possible,
suresh

Suresh ji

Many thanks for your kind words. We hope the music lovers will like the new features of the revamped site and the radio program. Our friend and great music lover Waheed bhai has agreed to play some lovely and rare songs of Geeta ji as a part of this special radio program!

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Taking the opportunity to thank the HF administrators and the entire HF community without whose support and help this would not have been possible.

Geeta Dutt fans team
rashmi mehta
swarapriyaji and madsurji

its all love n blessings n wishes also there to make it so admirable.

their dedication to geetaduttji is just like do or die.

and u both r really says d words of we all who r not had contributed anything to them.

we just can't think what n how they had managed in their busy schedule

hatss off them

and we will be able to have d valvet voice of the legend getaduttji for many years for next generation!
parag_sankla
whooooo...just a couple of more days for the upgrade site launch...!

Thanks Rashmi ji for your kind words. This upgrade of the site will be a good milestone for us. The next major upgrade will be done on 23rd November this year when we will celebrate the first birthday of our website.

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Subir bhai has made an excellent graphic for the launching of our site upgrade.

Million thanks dear Subir.

rashmi mehta
grt subirji n ur team members!

parag_sankla
Rashmi ji

Subir bhai is a great artist and a wonderful friend. See this lovely graphic he had made for us when we launched the site last year.

Regards
Parag
madsur
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 17 2009, 02:28 PM) *

Subir bhai has made an excellent graphic for the launching of our site upgrade.

Million thanks dear Subir.

The wait is getting to be unbearable.
I am waiting with bated breath to see what new things are on offer.

Still one more day to go!

Suresh
parag_sankla
A post summarizing all the events planned for this occasion:

20th July is the death anniversary of Geeta ji. It will be 37 years since she has left us for heavens.

Hamara Forums and Geeta Dutt fans will be making this is special day with launching of the upgraded version of our website www.geetadutt.com.

The upgraded version of the website www.geetadutt.com will have the following new features:

1) A menu based navigation system at the top (just above the words "The legendary nightingale"
2) A top banner with links to all the sites owned by Hamara Forums
3) A jukebox with more than 250 songs for now (Famous and Rare, solos and duets)
4) A video player 50 videos from our YT channel (out of 320 so far due to technical limitations of Youtube)
5) A song search facility using the search engine of Earthmusic
6) A new section for "About the site"

The site will be launched on 19th July Sunday. We take the opportunity to thank the HF administrators and the entire HF community without whose support and help this would not have been possible.

Special HF Radio Program:

The Geeta Dutt fans team will be presenting a special Radio program on the death anniversary of Geeta ji and the launching of upgraded version of the website (www.geetadutt.com) dedicated to her. Every fan of good music is welcome to enjoy this special program. HF member, a great collector of rare songs and our friend Waheed bhai (tumtum_tajik) will be playing songs of Geeta ji in the special program for about 45 minutes. Then yours truly will take over and play for the remaining period of 1 hr 15 minutes. Based on the interest of the listeners and responses, we might continue it for some time more.

The timing of the special radio program on HF Radio is on 19th July 2009, Sunday 09:00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).

India Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.00 p.m. to 11 p.m.

Pakistan Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.

UK (London) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.

USA (EST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.

USA (PST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.

Australia (CST) Monday July 20, 2009 - 1.00 a.m. to 3.00 a.m.

The program will be repeated again at the following times for the convenience of music lovers in the North America and Australia

India Monday July 20, 2009 - 7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.

Pakistan Monday July 20, 2009 - 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.

UK (London) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 2.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m.

USA (EST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 9.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.

USA (PST) Sunday July 19, 2009 - 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.

Australia (CST) Monday July 20, 2009 - 11.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.

Please tune in to the HF radio for this special program.

Satellite Radio Program :

Worldspace Satellite Radio is doing a special program on Geeta ji on 20th July.

Details

It's on Radio Farishta, Channel 45
1) 8 AM to 9 AM with RJ Priyamvada and
2) 8 PM to 9 PM with RJ Mamta Bisht

Special article on Geeta ji in Hindi:

HindYugm is a website dedicated to promoting Hindi on internet. Their Awaaz channel will present an article on love songs of Geeta ji on this occasion on Sunday 19th of July as a part of their series "Ravivar subah kee coffee aur kuchh durlabh geet" (Some rare songs with coffee on Sunday morning).

The article will appear here on Sunday:

http://podcast.hindyugm.com/

Best Regards

Geeta Dutt fans team

madsur

The Geeta Dutt fans (may they live long & their tribes increase manifold) seem to offering a veritable feast for eyes & ears.

I, another humble fan of Geetaji, request all HF members & guests to partake in this grand event.

Paragji,

One suggestion (You may have thought about it, but am tempted to offer one, unsolicited).
Throughout the days of 18th , 19th & 20th, is it possible to have a pop-up or a home page banner in the first page of HF. Subject, of course, to the approval & permission from the HF administrators.

This thought crossed my mind. Felt I could share it with you.

With best wishes,
suresh
parag_sankla
Suresh ji,

This is possible and it was done the last year on 23rd November when we launched the site. I was too thinking about it. I believe since it will cover the advertisements appearing on HF, it would have some financial impact on HF. Since it is site upgrade, I thought it is not appropriate to again request the HF admin for this. The last time Subir ji had made a very nice banner for this purpose.

Thanks for your thoughts

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Here is the banner which Subir bhai had made the last time.

simplefable
Subir is the Guru of multimedia..and his works are a treat to watch ! smile.gif
See the color picture of Geeta Ji ..can anyone believe that once that picture used to be a black and white one?? Just amazing..

Click to view attachment
parag_sankla
Awaiting for the upgraded site launch day.

And yes, Subir is indeed a great artist. We are proud to have him on our team to help us with beautiful graphics

Cheers
Parag
rashmi mehta
countdown started 24hrs or less than it

when hildebrandji will contact n will get blast

yups when we eagerly wait for something n dont know d time it will like same blast

so frds await for d time!

so all d best to all well wishers, team, creators, artists, writers and many others who has inspired and d dreamers ...........

in advance congratulations to all !!!!!!!!!!!!

sp paragji and hildebrandji - ur dream is fulfilling.......

ur dedication n devotion to geetaduttji - bahot hi achhha rang lai hai!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot!

thanks to all d helpers who had made ur dreams come true !

regards!
rashmi mehta
special thanks to HF administrators and the entire HF community who trusted d teamwork of geetadutji's fans

d grt team, frds and fans of geetaduttji - subirji, simplefableji, madsurji, RajanCSji, waheedbhai(tumtum_tajik), bawlachintuji, anupamaji, bhavitaji, swarapriyaji, erumji, dr. maheshji, sakshamji, venkatji, paragji and hildebrandji

many has done d artistic work and many has inspired too n d work is simple a grt website - with love, passion & dedication to Geetaji's music.

really interest in Geetaji's songs having been aroused alot!

grt devotional work to keep alive d memories of geetaduttji - ya i think beloved singer of d team!

sp thanks to d team of d upgraded website!

all have done a grt artistic work

i feel like 19th is there n when d day of 23rd nov also will arise n again it will be more excitement of launching ur other art!

grt!

really blesed by geetaduttji!

parag_sankla
Thanks Rashmi ji for your kind words. Truly, the entire team, especially Gajendra ji and Subir ji has taken tremendous efforts to make these things happen. We wish and hope that more and more music lovers get to know about Geeta ji and her immortal melodies.

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Requesting all HF members and guests

Please tell your friends and family members about our wonderful website www.geetadutt.com

Regards
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.