Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abhishek used me: Rakhi Sawant - NDTV.com
Hamara Forums > General > RSS-News
google-rss

World News

Abhishek used me: Rakhi Sawant
NDTV.com
Rakhi Sawant who is known for her sharp tongue and her abrupt ways has admitted to being 'used' and also broken-hearted. The lady who is the object of many men's desires and the most talked-about bride-to-be thanks to her televised swayamvar that is ...
"This is the real me!" says RakhiTimes of India
Rakhi Ka SwayamvarIndiaGlitz
Desperately seeking Rakhi SawantDaily News & Analysis
stardustco.in -SamayLive -World News
all 53 news articles »
ragam-tanam-pallavi
Please GIVE ME A BREAK !!!

If any one following Rakhi ka Swayamvar will understand what I meant!

although I am extremely sceptical about it especially since HF is for the enlightened, enlivened intelligent people and not Dim witted, pea-brained individuals like Yours truly

Gosh!! I have not yet seen anything worse than such a scripted show and Rakhi claims she is honest ???

the swayamvar has a mix of suitors reqd to win the masses, a Cop, a model, a lawyer, a NRI , a marraige broker. Name it and we have a a profession.

they should have also had some one from a Lunatic asylum
and would have been the most appropriate candidate *tearing hair* and at*wits end*

But can some one pelt me with rotten tomatoes, used footwear for not only watching but enduring such a prog which sadly is not a weekly but a daily !! *WAIL*HOWL*SOB*

Pls. for heaven's sake I don't want answers like turn off your TV *HOWL*SOB*WAIL

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.