Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Anil Biswas
Yadavagiri5
Dear Friends,

Will someone please upload songs from "Pehlee Nazar"? Thanks.
simplefable
Yadavagiri ji.. here is one, the gem of Mukesh

Dil jalta hai ...to jalne do
Pehli nazar
Mukesh
Anil Biswas
mp3, 128 kbps, 3.24 min

Click to view attachment
Faraaj73
Here are a few more:

1945 Paheli Nazar - Mukesh - Tay Karke badi door-ab 2m 53s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Nasim Akhtar, Mukesh - Jawani Ye Bharpoor-ab 2m 53s 12kbps mp3Click to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Roshanara Begum - Le Gaye Pehlu Se Dil-ab 2m 29s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment

Request the following in decent bitrate and audio:

Nasim Akhtar, Mukesh - Laga Pahli Nazar Ka Teer
Nasim Akhtar - Unka Ishara Jaan Se Pyara
Yadavagiri5
Dear simplefable and faraaj73,

Thank you for the uploads. I hope someone will upload the other two songs.
Abdur Rehman
QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Jul 9 2009, 05:16 PM) *

Here are a few more:

1945 Paheli Nazar - Mukesh - Tay Karke badi door-ab 2m 53s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Nasim Akhtar, Mukesh - Jawani Ye Bharpoor-ab 2m 53s 12kbps mp3Click to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Roshanara Begum - Le Gaye Pehlu Se Dil-ab 2m 29s 128kbps mp3Click to view attachment

Nasim Akhtar, Mukesh - Laga Pahli Nazar Ka Teer
Nasim Akhtar - Unka Ishara Jaan Se Pyara

Request friends to please re-upload the album
swarapriya
I have a couple of songs that I am uploading below. Also, I am uploading a special version of "Dil Jalta Hai" with Anilda's and Mukesh's introductions. Here are the songs...
Faraaj73
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 27 2011, 06:44 AM) *

I have a couple of songs that I am uploading below. Also, I am uploading a special version of "Dil Jalta Hai" with Anilda's and Mukesh's introductions. Here are the songs...

Hi Swarapriya

Thanks for the special version of Dil Jalta Hai. Here are three more songs from the film. I unfortunately only have a low bitrate version of Unka Ishara Jaan Se Pyara (Naseem Akhtar) so not uploading it.

1945 Paheli Nazar - Naseem Akhtar, Mukesh - Jawani Ye Bharpoor-anil biswas 192kbps mp3 2m 53sClick to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Naseem Akhtar, Mukesh - Laga Pahli Nazar Ka Teer-anil biswas 128kbps mp3 2m 57sClick to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Roshanara Begum - Le Gaye Pehlu Se Dil-anil biswas 128kbps mp3 2m 29sClick to view attachment

Kind Regards
Faraaj
swarapriya
QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Mar 26 2011, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 27 2011, 06:44 AM) *

Hi Swarapriya

Thanks for the special version of Dil Jalta Hai. Here are three more songs from the film. I unfortunately only have a low bitrate version of Unka Ishara Jaan Se Pyara (Naseem Akhtar) so not uploading it.

1945 Paheli Nazar - Naseem Akhtar, Mukesh - Jawani Ye Bharpoor-anil biswas 192kbps mp3 2m 53sClick to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Naseem Akhtar, Mukesh - Laga Pahli Nazar Ka Teer-anil biswas 128kbps mp3 2m 57sClick to view attachment
1945 Paheli Nazar - Roshanara Begum - Le Gaye Pehlu Se Dil-anil biswas 128kbps mp3 2m 29sClick to view attachment

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Thank you very much for sharing these songs Faraaj. Cheers. -S

krisleo
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 26 2011, 03:44 PM) *

Thank you very much for the rare numbers.

Regards,
krisleo
Vidur Sury
I have all except this song (and will upload them soon):

Dil Ko Samjhaye Lakhon Arman Machle - Roshan Ara Begum Ji (her 2nd film song as well as 2nd of 4 songs in Indian films).

Anyone having this, please do upload it. Also, help needed for identifying singer of "Khan Qabul Se Aaya Wai Wai". I was unable to recognise the artist - a female. I can upload if required.

Wth best wishes,
Vidur
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.