LoveHumanity
Can anyone plz post Geeta G's song
Bas chupke hi chupke se pyar ho gaya
from S.D.Burman's Ek Nazar (1951)
in as good recording as possible.
Regards
Dr.Bukhari
parag_sankla
Doctor sahab, salaam. Nice to see you on HF. We have enjoyed your videos of rare songs on YT.

Here is the song you requested:

Bas chupke hi chupke se pyaar ho gaya
Geeta Dutt
Ek Nazar (1951)
S D Burman
Rajendar Krishan
160 KBPS
02.27 min
mp3

Audio courtesy HF members

LoveHumanity
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 5 2009, 10:41 AM) *

Doctor sahab, salaam. Nice to see you on HF. We have enjoyed your videos of rare songs on YT.

Here is the song you requested:

Bas chupke hi chupke se pyaar ho gaya
Geeta Dutt
Ek Nazar (1951)
S D Burman
Rajendar Krishan
160 KBPS
02.27 min
mp3

Audio courtesy HF members

wsalam..
thank you very much for the song and also for your sweet words about my youtube uploads. am new to this forum and hope to serve you all here with the same passion :-) Btw my niece Yasmin was also a member of this forum and since she has left for higher studies so i got the chance to visit some of her recommended fora.
Regards
Dr.Bukhari
parag_sankla
Song posted on the third party file sharing site here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzmb5y

Hope that will help you Doctor sahab.
LoveHumanity
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 5 2009, 10:55 PM) *

Song posted on the third party file sharing site here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzmb5y

Hope that will help you Doctor sahab.

yes u r right.. my posts are under invisible mode at the moment to me and may be i'll have to post some 50 posts before my messages appear here to me (some forum rule i suppose) so i think i cant upload anything till then. and no upload here means no download too :-) so this kind gesture of yours is really helpful.. Thanx again Sir..
Warm Regards
Dr.Bukhari
hildebrand
Bukhari sahab, Salaam.
Initially your posts take one or two days to appear since they are moderated by admin first for newer members. (This is for a period of three months. If your uploads meet guidelines it may happen faster too). After that posts appear instantaneously. Looking forward to your posts here. smile.gif
Missing Yasmin ji's posts here as well. Hope her studies are going on well.
Harjinder
Dr Bukhari
Nice to see you on H F. Having seen and heard many a song posted by you on U tube I am sure you will be a treasured member of this website. Again a belated welcome. Harjinder
LoveHumanity
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 7 2009, 01:28 AM) *

Bukhari sahab, Salaam.
Initially your posts take one or two days to appear since they are moderated by admin first for newer members. (This is for a period of three months. If your uploads meet guidelines it may happen faster too). After that posts appear instantaneously. Looking forward to your posts here. smile.gif

Hello Sir ...
three months....quite a long time..any short-cut yaar :-) yeah Yasmin has gone to Karachi for Post Graduate Studies..in 2nd symmester these days.. thanx for well-wishing..i'll try to compensate for her absence :-) keep in touch plz.
Regards
Dr.Bukhari
LoveHumanity
QUOTE(Harjinder @ Jul 8 2009, 01:26 AM) *

Dr Bukhari
Nice to see you on H F. Having seen and heard many a song posted by you on U tube I am sure you will be a treasured member of this website. Again a belated welcome. Harjinder

So nice to you Harjinder Ji for remembering me.. yeah i'll try my best to do whatever i can for all brothers like you here who are always encouraging n helping me throughout my stay at YT. Its an honour & pleasure for me to find some great friends here too. Keep in touch plz..
Regards
Dr.Bukhari
surhall

SANGEET KA SAFAR WELCOME THIS HOME

Dr.Bukhari JI Doctor sahab, salaam. Nice to see you
MAI AAP KA BROTHER HU KOI SEWA HO ODER KARE SIR JI , AAP KI SERVICE ALL OVER WORLD
HAIN , YEH SITE PER AAP AAY HF KI BHUT KUDNASEEBHI ,

DHALL
LoveHumanity
QUOTE(surhall @ Jul 8 2009, 01:57 AM) *

SANGEET KA SAFAR WELCOME THIS HOME

Dr.Bukhari JI Doctor sahab, salaam. Nice to see you
MAI AAP KA BROTHER HU KOI SEWA HO ODER KARE SIR JI , AAP KI SERVICE ALL OVER WORLD
HAIN , YEH SITE PER AAP AAY HF KI BHUT KUDNASEEBHI ,

DHALL

arraay Dhall sahab.. u r here too.. what a pleasant surprise..
as they say in poetry ..
Khoob guzray gi jo mil baithen gay deewanay do smile.gif

and am so obliged by your sweet words about me.. all of you in fact who love the true music which is found no where but in the golden works of our ancestors who were devoted to their field whether it was acting, singing, composing or film making and raising their level of work to make it an art which is inimitable till today. Thanx again for your encouraging words smile.gif main aap sab ka bahut aabhaari hoon.
Regards
Dr.Bukhari
parag_sankla
Dr Bukhari ji

As you can see, every one is happy that you have joined HF.

We also kindly request you to visit our website www.geetadutt.com and our YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwgeetaduttcom

Thanks and Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(LoveHumanity @ Jul 8 2009, 12:32 AM) *

QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jul 7 2009, 01:28 AM) *

Bukhari sahab, Salaam.

Hello Sir ...
three months....quite a long time..any short-cut yaar :-) yeah Yasmin has gone to Karachi for Post Graduate Studies..in 2nd symmester these days.. thanx for well-wishing..i'll try to compensate for her absence :-) keep in touch plz.
Regards
Dr.Bukhari

Bukhari Sahab
Admin is known to remove moderation for members if they do uploads correctly with full details and post correctly once he's convinced that you have understood the rules. Aap bhi regularly upload keejiye correctly Inshallah he may remove moderation for you as well. Looking forward to your uploads and insight here. smile.gif
maheshks
The pakistani punjabi movie "pheray" was released in 1949.
The MD was G.A. Chishti. Munnawar Sultana's sung song
"Mainu Raabb di saun tere naal pyar ho gaya ve channa
sachchi muchchi" was a huge hit. The tune of this Geeta
Dutt's song is based on that tune.
LoveHumanity

Bukhari Sahab
Admin is known to remove moderation for members if they do uploads correctly with full details and post correctly once he's convinced that you have understood the rules. Aap bhi regularly upload keejiye correctly Inshallah he may remove moderation for you as well. Looking forward to your uploads and insight here. smile.gif

oh... Sorry i din know that my uploads will appear in this invisible mode too :-) Thanx for this tip.. i was waiting for it to finish and was planning to upload after exiting from Mr.India mode :-)
parag_sankla
Many thanks Mahesh ji for this rare information.

Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(maheshks @ Jul 9 2009, 05:18 PM) *

The pakistani punjabi movie "pheray" was released in 1949.
The MD was G.A. Chishti. Munnawar Sultana's sung song
"Mainu Raabb di saun tere naal pyar ho gaya ve channa
sachchi muchchi" was a huge hit. The tune of this Geeta
Dutt's song is based on that tune.

Thanks mahesh ji for the rare info. smile1.gif
hildebrand
QUOTE(LoveHumanity @ Jul 9 2009, 05:50 PM) *

Bukhari Sahab

oh... Sorry i din know that my uploads will appear in this invisible mode too :-) Thanx for this tip.. i was waiting for it to finish and was planning to upload after exiting from Mr.India mode :-)

Bilkul sahab. you can upload in invisible mode. Usse to sirf active members list aur kaunse page par active ho bas yeh information nahi aati hai.
I am waiting for your uploads too. Moderation mein bhi aayenge uploads. Minimum bitrate aur duration zaroori hai. zip kar ke mp3 file upload keejiyega.
yogihit
Please upload
1951 - Ek Nazar - Ik Ulhad Balhad Chhori

Thx
Yogi
Faraaj73
QUOTE(yogihit @ Jul 22 2009, 02:29 PM) *

Please upload
1951 - Ek Nazar - Ik Ulhad Balhad Chhori

Thx
Yogi

Here you go Yogi Bhai - all details in file name.....

yogihit
cool Faraaj ji smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.