Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geeta Dutt's Songs From Anubhav
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
Bhavita
Here are songs by Geeta Dutt from the movie Anubhav and Avishkar. Thr movies had music by Kanuu Ghosh

1. Koi chupke se aake
Size - 7.76 mb
length - 3.23
format - mp3
Click to view attachment

2. Meri jaan mujhe jaan na kaho meri jaan
Size - 7.66 mb
length - 3.20
format - mp3

Click to view attachment

3. Mera dil jo mera hota
Size - 6.81 mb
Length - 2.58
format - mp3

Click to view attachment
parag_sankla
Bhavita ji

A warm welcome to Geeta Dutt forum. Nice to see your post about songs of Geeta ji from the film Anubhav (1971). This was the last film for which she sang and the songs became quite popular.

Just like mentioned on the other thread, I would like to mention a small technical thing. The file you have shared is @ 320 KBPS as per your post. The maximum bit-rate allowed on HF is @ 192 KBPS. Would it be possible for you to reduce the bit-rate to 192 KBPS and re-upload this song?

For a PC, one can use a free software like winLame to reduce the bit-rate.

Looking forward to more participation from you in Geeta ji's forum

Warmest Regards
Parag
Bhavita

Sure, I will upload these too
parag_sankla
Hi Bhavita

Thanks for your reply. Please post these songs at your convenience. Also, here is a polite suggestion if you like. It will be nice if you can open a new thread and post all of your songs there. That way you will have a central place to post your songs.

Whenever you come up with a new theme, it will be nice to open new thread(s).

Best Regards
Parag
Bhavita

Sure.... will start a new thread..
I will however re-upload these 3 songs here as I had anyways started this thread smile1.gif
Bhavita
Uploading the three songs of Anubhav - all in 128 kbps which had music by Kanu Ghosh and Lyrics by Gulzar

1.Koi Chupke se aake
Size - 3.10 mb
length - 3.23
Click to view attachment

2. Mera dil jo mera hota
Size - 2.73 mb
length - 2.58

Click to view attachment

3. Meri jaan, mujhe jaan na kaho meri jaan
Size - 3.07 mb
length - 3.20

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.