Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bappi Lahiri
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Bappi Lahiri
rajeshbeejlall
Hello,

Please could someone upload the song ; Tum Saath Ho Zindagi Bhar Ke Liye, by Anup Ghosal from the movie Shheshay Ka Ghar.

I do notice that this ong was a topic on this forum and uploaded previously, but not available anymore. I have searched for this song throughout South Africa and India and i cannot get my hands on a copy of the CD or movie.

I cannot express the level of my joy if i couldget thos song, Please Help.

Thanks
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(rajeshbeejlall @ May 19 2009, 04:12 AM) *
Hello,

Please could someone upload the song ; Tum Saath Ho Zindagi Bhar Ke Liye, by Anup Ghosal from the movie Shheshay Ka Ghar.

I do notice that this ong was a topic on this forum and uploaded previously, but not available anymore. I have searched for this song throughout South Africa and India and i cannot get my hands on a copy of the CD or movie.

I cannot express the level of my joy if i couldget thos song, Please Help.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, Rajesh! smile.gif

Here I uploaded your requested song, at the following link:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=598479

but, to download, you'll have to upload something! biggrin.gif

rajeshbeejlall
Thank you very much, just need to figure out how to download this song.

I need to upload something so i will upload some photos. hopefully i do this correctly, if not i will seeek some advice.

Once again, Thanking you ever so Much.

Uploading pictures does not add bytes to your ratio. You have to compress and upload a media file.

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.