Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chitralekha (1964)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Chitralekha (1964)

Here is yet another Meena Kumari-Ashok Kumar-Pradeep Kumar starrer with music by Roshan. This one is another beautiful creation of Roshan Saab. Almost all of the songs are heart warming. All three solos by Lata and Rafi Saab's solo are outstanding. These Lata's songs sound similar to those she divinely sang for Shankar & Jaikishan in "Amrapali". "Man Re" song by Rafi is the one for ages to remember.

I am uploading seven songs in the first posting. As second part of the posting, I am also uploading two extended version songs. These are by the courtesy of the Forum members. I am also including Lata's commentary on "Man Re" from her "Shraddhanjali" album. The commentary is followed by the song. The song itself will be a repetition of the one that is uploaded in the first post.

Now for the details of the songs for the first post ...
swarapriya
Songs Of "Chitralekha (1964)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...
Exon
SP,

I do not think songs are missing.

'Aali re rokho na koyi' is the introductory line for 'ae ri jaane na doongi' song.

'Mohe bavala banaagayi' is the second part of 'maara gaya bramhachari' song. Your audio contains both parts.

Exon
swarapriya
QUOTE(Exon @ May 14 2009, 03:13 PM) *

SP,

I do not think songs are missing.

'Aali re rokho na koyi' is the introductory line for 'ae ri jaane na doongi' song.

'Mohe bavala banaagayi' is the second part of 'maara gaya bramhachari' song. Your audio contains both parts.

Exon

Thanks Exon. I suspected it but didn't bother to check. I made the changes to reflect your suggestions. Thank you and cheers.

Swarapiya
hildebrand
Thanks SP. smile.gif
Was missing a few songs.
swarapriya
QUOTE(hildebrand @ May 22 2009, 11:05 AM) *

Thanks SP. smile.gif
Was missing a few songs.

You're welcome and cheers to you.
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 15 2009, 03:00 AM) *

Chitralekha (1964)

"Man Re" song by Rafi is the one for ages to remember.

Sartaaj of all songs of HFM along with Duniya ke Rakhwale...
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 22 2009, 02:36 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 15 2009, 03:00 AM) *

Chitralekha (1964)

"Man Re" song by Rafi is the one for ages to remember.

Sartaaj of all songs of HFM along with Duniya ke Rakhwale...

Well said. Few will dispute such a claim. I for one am with you on this. Cheers.
suhana_safar
Thanks Swarpriya

Your vote is equal to 10 million votes..... rolleyes.gif Great minds think alike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.