Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Special Program On The Times Now Channel
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
parag_sankla
I came to know from a friend that the news channel "Times Now" is doing a special program on our beloved Geeta ji. It will be a part of their series called "Total Recall"

It seems that the program was already broadcast once and the episode on Sunday is a repeat telecast.

Can some one please record it and post it here for us?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Based on the reviews of the programs featured so far in this series on other legendary artists, it seems that we should not have too much expectation on the quality of this program. I would not be surprised if this program focuses too much on-
Guru Dutt connection
S D Burman and O P Nayyar
Marital problems due to Guru Dutt's alleged affair with Waheeda
etc etc

parag_sankla
The program included interviews of Haimanti Banerjee ji, Arun Dutt (son of Geeta ji) and Lalita Lajmi (Geeta ji's sister in law).

I understand that "Total Recall" is a quite popular program on this channel. Nice to see that they did a program on Geeta ji.

I have spoken to Haimanti ji about this. She will try to get in touch with the channel persons and if we are lucky we might be able to host that video on our site www.geetadutt.com

Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ May 12 2009, 03:39 AM) *

The program included interviews of Haimanti Banerjee ji, Arun Dutt (son of Geeta ji) and Lalita Lajmi (Geeta ji's sister in law).

I understand that "Total Recall" is a quite popular program on this channel. Nice to see that they did a program on Geeta ji.

I have spoken to Haimanti ji about this. She will try to get in touch with the channel persons and if we are lucky we might be able to host that video on our site www.geetadutt.com

Best Regards
Parag

That would be lovely.
Hope the program gave some good publicity for the book and site too.
parag_sankla
Yes, it will be a good video to have on our site. Hoping that the channel people will agree with our request.

parag_sankla
Well, all such hopes were shattered. For the media channels, it is a business. They probably can not understand the passions of music lovers like us. Anyways, let us hope some one would have recorded the program and will share on YT some day.

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
This program was re-telecast last Sunday. Did any one see it?

Regards
Parag
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Nov 3 2009, 11:27 AM) *

This program was re-telecast last Sunday. Did any one see it?

Regards
Parag

I saw a Total Recall programme on Guru Dutt last week, but don't remember a re-telecast of the Geeta Dutt programme.

Aditya
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.