M/D=ANIL BISWAS
BIT RATE=128KBPS
FORMAT=MP3

1--khatmal aan baso khatian mein------------?----------------3.00mts
2--kisi ne ishq walon ke liye--------------------?---------------3.39mts
3--nazren khamosh hon-------------------------?---------------4.16mts
4--preshan hon aapke dushman----------------?---------------3.17mts
5--teri nazaron ka paake ishara----------------?---------------3.10mts

The information regarding the singer name is solicited since I have not been able to lay my hands upon this . Even the Geet Kosh by Harminder Hamraz does not make mention about the singer's name

romesh

attachments
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

quote=romesh

Aditya Pant
QUOTE(romesh @ Apr 20 2009, 04:30 PM) *

ENJOY A RARE ALBUM BY ANIL DA

FILM=LUCKY NUMBER-1961
M/D=ANIL BISWAS
BIT RATE=128KBPS
FORMAT=MP3

1--khatmal aan baso khatian mein------------?----------------3.00mts
2--kisi ne ishq walon ke liye--------------------?---------------3.39mts
3--nazren khamosh hon-------------------------?---------------4.16mts
4--preshan hon aapke dushman----------------?---------------3.17mts
5--teri nazaron ka paake ishara----------------?---------------3.10mts

The information regarding the singer name is solicited since I have not been able to lay my hands upon this . Even the Geet Kosh by Harminder Hamraz does not make mention about the singer's name

romesh

Maheshji has given his best guess for the singers here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=478314

Aditya
cYb0rG
Member Romesh,

Some of your uploads Johri, Apradhi and Gulab-e-kawali has been removed from public view due to violation of the bitrate rule. The uploads were found to be 224 kbps. You are well aware that the bitrate range is between 96 kbps and 192 kbps.

Do not upload files that violate the board rules. This is the first and last warning, after which your posting rights will be removed.

Admin.
romesh
QUOTE(cYb0rG @ Apr 20 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Member Romesh,

Some of your uploads Johri, Apradhi and Gulab-e-kawali has been removed from public view due to violation of the bitrate rule. The uploads were found to be 224 kbps. You are well aware that the bitrate range is between 96 kbps and 192 kbps.

Do not upload files that violate the board rules. This is the first and last warning, after which your posting rights will be removed.

Admin.

can i upload these albums again at lesser bit rate pl

romesh
cYb0rG
QUOTE(romesh @ Apr 20 2009, 08:49 PM) *

Member Romesh,

Admin.

romesh

Yes you may rip them again at a lower kbps (max is 192kbps-min 96 kbps) and re-upload.

Admin.
romesh
QUOTE(cYb0rG @ Apr 21 2009, 03:42 PM) *

QUOTE(romesh @ Apr 20 2009, 08:49 PM) *

Member Romesh,

Admin.

romesh

Yes you may rip them again at a lower kbps (max is 192kbps-min 96 kbps) and re-upload.

Admin.

thanks i am relieved

romesh
kkg
friends,
please reupload this album and oblige
thanks a million in advance
kkg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.