Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Information
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Debopriyo
Many Years Ago In Bombay Doordarshan A tele serial was there On ganguly Brothers! I saw When i was Child Ashok Kumar ,Anoop Kumar,& Few Small Appearence Was made By Kishore Kumar! Can Any One Provide Me Any Information On This Will Be grateful!
musicman
Check on this link

http://ankurjain.blogspot.com/2005/10/my-f...oordarshan.html

It may be

Bhim-Bhawani (Ashok Kumar-Anoop Kumar respectively)
debjyoti
It is an interesting info.
Debopriyo
Many Many Thanks For Providing me the Link! It May be that! I cant Remembers The Name of that serial! becoz I was Very Small on that time! smile.gif Again thanking you for Providing me the Link!
musicman
QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Mar 10 2009, 04:20 PM) *

Many Many Thanks For Providing me the Link! It May be that! I cant Remembers The Name of that serial! becoz I was Very Small on that time! smile.gif Again thanking you for Providing me the Link!

U R Most welcome Debo smile.gif
kcp
on a side note, Leenaji was also planning a show on Guru - on DD ( like a serial ) - that too wen Guru was alive !!....kaash ye ho jaata !
Debopriyo
ya KCP ji! shyad ho jata!
debjyoti
Leenaji once told some years back a serial was planned on Kishoreda but finally it did not took off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.