Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doordrashan Clip
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Marcilo
Guys, if you remember there used to be a clip on doordrashan where a small guy sells tea in typical Mumbai wali "chai ki Ketli". Well, the background of that clip was Guru's song "Yeh jawaani… hai deewani.. rook meri raani" .. I still remember this kido would dance in front of old ladies calling them raani and all, with them not understanding what this kid is up to, giving him all that glare and some even were smiling.
End shot was where he would walk by the sea at dusk with background playing… "Gilli gilli.. aaapa… gilli gilli"

So the thing is did any one record that clip? Any chance of getting that?

HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 9 2009, 07:26 PM) *
Guys, if you remember there used to be a clip on doordrashan where a small guy sells tea in typical Mumbai wali "chai ki Ketli". Well, the background of that clip was Guru's song "Yeh jawaani… hai deewani.. rook meri raani" .. I still remember this kido would dance in front of old ladies calling them raani and all, with them not understanding what this kid is up to, giving him all that glare and some even were smiling.
End shot was where he would walk by the sea at dusk with background playing… "Gilli gilli.. aaapa… gilli gilli"

Yes I remember that one. It has something to do with the cricket matches I think. ohmy.gif IPL ka shayad.
Marcilo
no no, this was long ago, i am sure 10 + years or so. May be more
HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 9 2009, 07:29 PM) *

How can that be my memory recalls it as quite recent.. may be a year so.. ohmy.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 10:07 AM) *

How can that be my memory recalls it as quite recent.. may be a year so.. ohmy.gif

May be it was played again.. that is very good news. Now u can keep an eye on it.
HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 9 2009, 07:40 PM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 10:07 AM) *

May be it was played again.. that is very good news. Now u can keep an eye on it.

Yes Sony Tv and Set Max may be the best channels for these. I vaguely remember it was Sony or was it Star Plus? Will keep the tv tuner card switched on. wink.gif
Marcilo
it could be sony or star. For some reason I think it was on DD. This is the very reason I said long ago
HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 9 2009, 07:45 PM) *
it could be sony or star. For some reason I think it was on DD. This is the very reason I said long ago

I remember the ad distinctly.. it is a small tea shop and looks grubby and this little fellow in his vest and shorts with a tea glass holder in his band runs ahead while the radio is blaring with this song. Right?
musicman
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 07:51 PM) *

I remember the ad distinctly.. it is a small tea shop and looks grubby and this little fellow in his vest and shorts with a tea glass holder in his band runs ahead while the radio is blaring with this song. Right?

HT Bhai u remember ?????????????????? wink.gif wink.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(musicman @ Mar 9 2009, 08:28 PM) *

Let us say I have selective memory! laugh.gif
musicman
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 08:54 PM) *

Ye purani ROM mein hoga wink.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(musicman @ Mar 9 2009, 08:59 PM) *

DVD backup mein thaa.. laugh.gif
musicman
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 09:04 PM) *

DVD 10 saal pehle??????????????????, Double Video Deck wink.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(musicman @ Mar 9 2009, 09:06 PM) *

Maine 10 saal kidhar kaha? That was Marcilo bhai, not me. I said it was just a couple of years back. wink.gif
musicman
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 09:13 PM) *

QUOTE(musicman @ Mar 9 2009, 09:06 PM) *

Maine 10 saal kidhar kaha? That was Marcilo bhai, not me. I said it was just a couple of years back. wink.gif

Sab gadbad Ho Rahi hain ph34r.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(musicman @ Mar 9 2009, 09:16 PM) *

Sab gadbad Ho Rahi hain ph34r.gif

laugh.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 11:43 AM) *

I saw this clip on TV long ago. For some reason I recall watching on Doordarshan though.
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 9 2009, 07:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 9 2009, 07:26 PM) *

Yes I remember that one. It has something to do with the cricket matches I think. ohmy.gif IPL ka shayad.

Yes Correct. - Wasnt so long back Marci.
HumTum
Wow Sunny bhai vouches my statement! jump.gif Mbhai you said my memory sucks big time. happy.gif I told you it is selective memory. laugh.gif
Marcilo

ohmy.gif its been 10 years since i left desh, that is how i know its been more than 10 years. cool.gif unsure.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 10 2009, 01:21 AM) *

ohmy.gif its been 10 years since i left desh, that is how i know its been more than 10 years. cool.gif unsure.gif

You came to India in between. You forgot that? blink.gif
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Mar 10 2009, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Mar 10 2009, 01:21 AM) *

You came to India in between. You forgot that? blink.gif

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.