Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dushman Dost
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Marcilo
Here is link to Dushman Dost, album by RDB.

Let your network bandwidth ride on max horse power because you will need that. Interestingly one site says album was released by SARAGAMA. They even have poster of the movie in there as thumbnail. Well, if any one comes across this CD, let me know, I will be keen to lay my hands on it.
http://ww.smashits.com/music/hindi-film/so...shman-dost.html
http://www.raaga.com/

And for folks who do not want to wait for dice to roll six to get to start, here is interesting read. don't miss it
http://indianraga.wordpress.com/2008/07/08...om-smashitscom/

All yours guys
Cheers

Sangeet
Always saw Gaana going from HF to those sites... Wondering if this was released legitimately on web.. The songs are in V good Quality almost like a studio recording ... no hiss/crackle as it is observed in the Vinyl recording. Liked the Asha/Rafi/Kishore Song smile1.gif
Marcilo
Oh yes, at 64 kbps sounds really good, way better than other versions that i had heard. You are right, doesn't have that added noise factor but it will be interesting to know if this was officially released.

Jadugar song sounds cross between.. khaatooba.. khaatoba and slow version of jaadugar jaadu kar jayee ga. I could be wrong but that is my view

xice
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jan 12 2009, 08:51 AM) *

Oh yes, at 64 kbps sounds really good, way better than other versions that i had heard. You are right, doesn't have that added noise factor but it will be interesting to know if this was officially released.

Jadugar song sounds cross between.. khaatooba.. khaatoba and slow version of jaadugar jaadu kar jayee ga. I could be wrong but that is my view

Yes I Think It Was Released Officially Because I'm Having Audio CD With Combination DUSHMAN DOST (1981),KAALIA (1981) & BARSAT KI EK RAAT (1981). smile.gif
DIGANTA ADHYA
QUOTE(xice @ Jan 12 2009, 09:10 AM) *

Yes I Think It Was Released Officially Because I'm Having Audio CD With Combination DUSHMAN DOST (1981),KAALIA (1981) & BARSAT KI EK RAAT (1981). smile.gif

Deepak Bhai Agar Ho Sake To Please Dushman Dost & Barsat Ki Ek Raat CDQ Upload Kar Dijiyen.
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(xice @ Jan 11 2009, 10:40 PM) *

Great, whenever you get time, please do upload scans of that too. No hurry
Thanks again for confirmation

Marcilo
QUOTE(DIGANTA ADHYA @ Jan 11 2009, 10:43 PM) *

Deepak Bhai Agar Ho Sake To Please Dushman Dost & Barsat Ki Ek Raat CDQ Upload Kar Dijiyen.

You got to sing, main kaun??? Tu Jaadugar laugh.gif first…
xice
QUOTE(DIGANTA ADHYA @ Jan 12 2009, 09:13 AM) *

Sure Raja Bhai!I Will upload soon,songs will be fully tagged but don't ask for cover scan,it's time taking.I'll have to go to market for that. sad.gif
DIGANTA ADHYA
QUOTE(xice @ Jan 12 2009, 09:37 AM) *

QUOTE(DIGANTA ADHYA @ Jan 12 2009, 09:13 AM) *

Sure Raja Bhai!I Will upload soon,songs will be fully tagged but don't ask for cover scan,it's time taking.I'll have to go to market for that. sad.gif

Ok Deepak Bhai.Aapko Jab Time Mile Tab Scan Karke Upload Kar Dena.Koi Jaldi Nehin Hain Bhai.
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
HumTum
Which is the company that released the album? ohmy.gif Saregama? huh.gif
xice
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jan 12 2009, 02:08 PM) *

INRECO smile.gif
xice
QUOTE(xice @ Jan 12 2009, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(HumTum @ Jan 12 2009, 02:08 PM) *

INRECO smile.gif

UPLOADED HERE. biggrin.gif

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=563962
Sangeet

Thanks Xice for the confirmation. If possible can you give the CD # . I want to check if it is available here in US.Is this a recent release? I see lot of old T series releases in CD recently but thought Inreco went out of business .

And I always thought Kaalia was a Universal release. I have seen Kaalia & Coolie Universal combos........ or may be I am confused or Universal bought the title later.. Jeez! its confusing. And the scan will be highly appreciated when you have time . Thanks.
Sangeet
Reviving the request. Anyone in India who has this CD please post the CD #
princeali
Hi Xice,

Did you recently purchase the CD, or have you had it with you for a while now ?.

Can you please give us more info on the CD ?. What is the CD # et all ?.

Thanks
xice
QUOTE(princeali @ Jan 16 2009, 02:10 AM) *

Hi Xice,

Did you recently purchase the CD, or have you had it with you for a while now ?.

Can you please give us more info on the CD ?. What is the CD # et all ?.

Thanks

I Purchased In The Year 2001 When It's Original Price Was Rs 275/-.That Time Audio & Video CD's Were Not So Common In India Due To Price Factor.Also I Want To Make It Clear That CD Cover Is Not In A Good Condition To Be Scanned. smile.gif According To Web Source There May Be 2 More Tracks In This Album But Sorry To Say I Do Not Have Those In My CD.
bawlachintu
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jan 11 2009, 10:09 PM) *

Here is link to Dushman Dost, album by RDB.

Let your network bandwidth ride on max horse power because you will need that. Interestingly one site says album was released by SARAGAMA. They even have poster of the movie in there as thumbnail. Well, if any one comes across this CD, let me know, I will be keen to lay my hands on it.
http://ww.smashits.com/music/hindi-film/so...shman-dost.html
http://www.raaga.com/

And for folks who do not want to wait for dice to roll six to get to start, here is interesting read. don't miss it
http://indianraga.wordpress.com/2008/07/08...om-smashitscom/

All yours guys
Cheers

Thanks Marcie for very informative post. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.