Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asar (1989)
Hamara Forums > Music > Ghazals, Nazms and Geet
swarapriya
Asar (1989)

Here is a ghazal album by Anuradha Paudwal & Manhar Udhas. There are eight ghazals in this album. The details are given below. Unfortunately, I don't have information about the lyricists.

swarapriya
Ghazals Of "Asar (1989)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the ghazals from this album ...
Rajeev_IBS
The Bst collection of ghazals. thanx. i was in hunt of kal bhi man akela tha....
thankx again.....
[/quote]
shoukatpm
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 14 2008, 06:20 AM) *

Asar (1989)

Here is a ghazal album by Anuradha Paudwal & Manhar Udhas. There are eight ghazals in this album. The details are given below. Unfortunately, I don't have information about the lyricists.

thanks
rozany

Asar (1989)

Slamz SP Soory For Late Reply Kindly Update Some Good Data Thanks(Total Disasterâ„¢)
swarapriya
QUOTE(rozany @ Jul 2 2010, 10:44 AM) *

Asar (1989)

Slamz SP Soory For Late Reply Kindly Update Some Good Data Thanks(Total Disasterâ„¢)

Is this a request for a re-upload? Cheers. -S
rozany
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 2 2010, 11:32 PM) *

QUOTE(rozany @ Jul 2 2010, 10:44 AM) *

Asar (1989)

Is this a request for a re-upload? Cheers. -S

Slamz Once Again Sp Iam not talking about Asar Ghazal other ur superb collection of Matali n Bhupander Dear Thanks for reply quickly anyways i was out of touch so just said u thanks take care [size=5]
swarapriya
Asar (1989)

I am re-uploading ghazals from this fine album on request in two-back-to-back posts. Here are the ghazals from the first post ...
swarapriya
Ghazals from "Asar (1989)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the ghazals from this fine album ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.