Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things That Upset Amitabh Bachchan?
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Pradeep
Indiafm:

He's the Shahenshah of Bollywood, a true-blue professional and a punctuality freak.

Amitabh gives up some of his polite streak as he points things that bother him?

?I can't stand baseless gossip. For example, during the Shimla schedule of Black, a frontline magazine carried a report that I was cavorting with an entire caravan of vehicles. The journo went onto say that the Shimla Government had footed the bill. And that, it was unfair and this kind of money should go into the state treasury?

So what was the actual scene? ?Well, yes I have a 20 member staff, but they are personally paid for by me. As for the 20 cars, the unit had approximately 150 people, so using a couple of cars shouldn't hurt anybody? he says nonchalantly.

Besides there was this scribe who got all caustic and said that Hum Kaun Hain sold only 4 tickets! ?How am I supposed to know these details and in any case, I wasn't the lead actor in the film! For starters, I took on the project for old friend Tito. But when we are about to shoot, I learnt that I play the protagonist and the film is being made both in Bengali and Hindi. So every shot had 2 takes,? he explains.

While we are left with a dazed expression, the screen idol continues, ?Its things like these that cheese me off?
Pradeep
Where is Amitabh? Koyi dund paayega?

IPB Image
imjagdish
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Sep 19 2006, 07:28 PM) *

Where is Amitabh? Koyi dund paayega?

IPB Image

Standing in the middle row..next to the sardar in dark turban.
Mandrake
bottom row, third from right?
hari
middle row, 4th from the right.
visuja
I'll go with Jagdish and Hari ...... middle row, 4th from right
Mandrake
I guess you guys are right sad1.gif
Narda too agrees with you all - says midle row, fourth from right cry.gif
desai2rn
Middle row 4th from right.

Pradeep, is this his high school or collge picture?

Ramesh
Nimii
Mandrake spank.gif *wah i was waiting for this great chance to spank you* Big B is standing next to the sardar ji in black turban mad.gif

Grrr cant u recognize him mad.gif
NATURE
ask p, she would be the happiest to answer to this question ...

anyway, this is big b. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Nimii
Haan she and I guessed it correct Nature tongue1.gif
preet
how can anyone doubt!!! my Amitabh wub.gif just look at his smile!!! and the fact that his left hand is over the right generally all lefties fold their hand like that rollf.gif
Nimii
ohmy.gif Pretz bow.gif Maan gayi ustaadan! rollf.gif kiss.gif love.gif You are juz toooooooooooo much!
preet
ab main nahi pehchaanungi to kaun pehchaanega blushf.gif
Nimii
Ailaa ohmy.gif Kabhi Big B kabhi Small B mad.gif Kisi ek ko chhuno glare.gif
preet
look.gif sharam karo sharam karo!!! father in law ki aadatein aur likes dislikes jaanne ka matlab itnaa galat liya ohmy.gif paap padega!!!!
Nimii
afraid.gif Father in law tere liye mere liye nahi na blushf.gif headbang.gif Tere saath milke main kya kya bakne lagi mad.gif Grrr no no me not going after your old father in law puhleeeeeeez tongue1.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE(desai2rn @ Sep 20 2006, 08:03 AM) *
Middle row 4th from right.

Pradeep, is this his high school or collge picture?

Ramesh

Correcto.. Hari, Jagdish ... clap1.gif

Ramesh.. probably last day of school shayad.. AB solah saal ke umar mein..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.