Full Version: Help Needed - Unable To Upload Attachments
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
jigri1
Hi,

I am trying to upload .rar / .zip files, but I get this message:

Method Not Implemented

POST to /index.php not supported.
Apache/2.2.8 (EL) Server at www.hamaraforums.com Port 443

I have tried different browsers and computers.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Jigri
HumTum
You have any firewall enabled? Disable and try again Jigri.
jigri1
Tried that... But it still did not work..
HumTum
I can see you are able to upload now. I read on another site, it has something to do with your hosting company (that is your ISP)..

So finally how did it get fixed? Keen in knowing.. Please do write.. Thanks.
jigri1
QUOTE(HumTum @ Nov 17 2008, 11:30 PM) *

I can see you are able to upload now. I read on another site, it has something to do with your hosting company (that is your ISP)..

So finally how did it get fixed? Keen in knowing.. Please do write.. Thanks.

It worked after I changed the content (text) that I was posting. I had pre-formatted the details like Album, title etc with [b] tags and then I could not post.

However, after I posted the plain unformatted text, I had no problems.
HumTum
Thanks Jigri smile.gif

I read this on one of the solutions for bugs.. but wasn't sure if I could recommend it to you, as you were having probs with the attachments.
Marcilo
Once I had issues with colors… my post kept failing. Once I removed formatting it all worked. I guess some issue in code with few words or may be reserve words
jigri1
Thanks guys !!! All's well that ends well..
nirvana
When I first posted here I couldn't upload attatchments with IE7 but found that Firefox 2 worked great, so I always use that now.

Marcilo
QUOTE(nirvana @ Jan 7 2009, 12:21 AM) *

When I first posted here I couldn't upload attatchments with IE7 but found that Firefox 2 worked great, so I always use that now.

That is microsoft for you.. lol.. just kidding …I personally never had issues with IE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.