Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Illayaraja Song
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Telugu
raghurao
Hi guys,

Can anyone plz let me know if a Telugu version of "Poova Eduthu" from Tamil Movie "Amman Koyil Kizhakkale" exists?

The music directory is Illayaraja.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Raghu
simplefable
Raghu...the song does ring a bell, but couldnt pinpoint the song. Will keep raking up my brains.. smile.gif
HumTum
SF bhai here is the tamil version. May be on hearing you will be able to guess the telugu version. smile.gif

CODE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8wce1

It is a beauty song by SJ and Jayachandran.
simplefable
HT Bhai...heard it immdtly and then concluded that i was not able to recall. smile.gif Beautiful Song indeed....I root that Ilaya Raja is one of the finest.. really versatile..
HumTum
Yes this particular album is excellent. I love all the tracks. Each of them sound so refreshing..
simplefable
Yes...went on hearing all the songs on Raaga.com. What is striking is the freshness, it is like devouring organic fruis after chemical fed ones.. laugh.gif
Most of his works were dubbed into telugu. but this film doesnt seem to have been dubbed, so his songs might be used for some other film. Will check up..
HumTum
I googled to see if I can get some answers but nothing available sad.gif I would love to hear the telugu versions too. smile.gif
simplefable
YES..i second your opinion. but if we didnt use, then we telugu ppl are the loosers... have you heard Ilaya raja in his own voice in Telugu?? he sounded so nice and earthy... smile.gif
HumTum
No I have never heard him singing Telugu. All his songs in tamil are absolutely divine. bow.gif You can sense the feelings he puts in his songs..
simplefable
Here is a beaut. From a telugu film called Coolie No 1. starring venkatesh and Tabu. This has Ilaya raja pouring honey in his special way.. :smile;
On rapidshare..

http://rapidshare.com/files/163585785/Kala...e_No_1.rar.html

HumTum
Super! Is that P.Susheela with him? ohmy.gif
simplefable
OH My god..used to think that she is Chitra. She came and saved Telugu music from going down. Thank God ! and to think that she is a Mallu and writes the words down in malayalam.. am in awe. smile.gif
Raaga says it is Susheela..but am in doubt..! isnt it?
HumTum
No it is not Chitra and I am 100% sure. This is definitely P Susheela from some of the parts of the songs and the way she sings. smile.gif ME = Another crazy fan of both artistes tongue1.gif
simplefable
Yep..it is Susheela. no doubt. She stopped singing gracefully which is so nice. Participates in some of those song shows / interviews..and got so much to tell about those Goldenyears. Incidentally ..yesterday was her BIRTH DAY ! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.