Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Singer/music Director-hemant Kumar
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Hemant Kumar
shashankchickermane72
Singer/Music Director-Hemant Kumar Photo Album
Prabhakar
Thank you for sharing the photos.

In the second row of photos with muptile men, can you identigy who are the various people ? I think I see Anil Biswas, Madan Mohan, C Ramchandra and Hemant Kumar but I may be totally wrong.

Prabhakar
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(Prabhakar @ Oct 7 2008, 07:47 AM) *

In the second row of photos with muptile men, can you identigy who are the various people ? I think I see Anil Biswas, Madan Mohan, C Ramchandra and Hemant Kumar but I may be totally wrong.

Prabhakar

Prabhakarji,

This is the rare photo which I have got it. This is also a rare occassion of all music composers came together in one time in a function in 1960's. Indeed, in this photo session there is lot of music composers are present. Due to confusion with many fans who are they i will give u the detail: From left - Madan Mohan, Husanlal, Naushad, Mohd Safi, Hemant Kumar, Anil Biswas, Roshan, Jaikishan and C Ramchandra. I know this much of the details which u got.
desai2rn
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Nov 6 2008, 09:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Prabhakar @ Oct 7 2008, 07:47 AM) *

Prabhakar

Prabhakarji,

This is the rare photo which I have got it. This is also a rare occassion of all music composers came together in one time in a function in 1960's. Indeed, in this photo session there is lot of music composers are present. Due to confusion with many fans who are they i will give u the detail: From left - Madan Mohan, Husanlal, Naushad, Mohd Safi, Hemant Kumar, Anil Biswas, Roshan, Jaikishan and C Ramchandra. I know this much of the details which u got.

Thanks for sharing the phtos and information. That is indeed a rare occasion when so many MD present.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.