Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tribute To Mahendra Kapoor
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Mahendra Kapoor
shashankchickermane72
This is his last day in this world.
HumTum
Thanks Shanshank ji for the paper coverage clips.
HumTum
Did this ever happen? It was dated 20th September. I wonder when it was scheduled for. sad.gif

Click to view attachment
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 29 2008, 08:58 AM) *

The rare photo of Mahendra Kapoor with Mukesh, Mannadey, Lata, Geetadutt and chorus in a song rehearsal from the film Jish Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai along with Rajkapoor, Shankar-Jaikishan and Minoo Kartik
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 29 2008, 08:58 AM) *

There is some other Newspaper cuttings sharing with u all.
humble_rafi
I really like some of his songs.I cherish CHALO EK BAAR PHIR SE

May his soul rest in peace.

Amen
hildebrand
May God bless his soul.
He has sung a lot of melodious songs in Hindi and Punjabi among other languages.
nasir
The passing away of Mahendra Kapoor is a great blow especially to the older generation who enjoyed his songs along with those of other great singers of the era, especially Rafi Sahaab, Mukesh and Manna Dey and Hemant Kumar. The fact that he was an ardent and true admirer of Rafi Sahaab, makes this news a more sorrowful event for all Rafi Sahaab's fans too.

shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(nasir @ Oct 1 2008, 01:17 AM) *

The passing away of Mahendra Kapoor is a great blow especially to the older generation who enjoyed his songs along with those of other great singers of the era, especially Rafi Sahaab, Mukesh and Manna Dey and Hemant Kumar. The fact that he was an ardent and true admirer of Rafi Sahaab, makes this news a more sorrowful event for all Rafi Sahaab's fans too.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.