Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tribute To Great Singer Mahendra Kapoor !
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Mahendra Kapoor
shashankchickermane72
On 28th Sept 2008, Sunday, when i heard the sad news of demise of the greatest Playback singer Mahendra Kapoor. It was unbelievable and shocking to me that some days back his photo and an article of this great singer was published in many newspapers about getting the Lata Mangeshkar Award. But who knew that suddenly he leave us forever without receiving the Award. He was the second last yesteryears playback singer was leaving with us till now, he kept behind lot of melodious songs to us which he sang. Its a treasure to us now. May god keep his soul in a peace excl.gif Its a tribute to the greatest singer in this universe. After Mohammad Rafi he was the last playback singer with us.
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 12:14 PM) *

On 28th Sept 2008, Sunday, when i heard the sad news of demise of the greatest Playback singer Mahendra Kapoor. It was unbelievable and shocking to me that some days back his photo and an article of this great singer was published in many newspapers about getting the Lata Mangeshkar Award. But who knew that suddenly he leave us forever without receiving the Award. He was the second last yesteryears playback singer was leaving with us till now, he kept behind lot of melodious songs to us which he sang. Its a treasure to us now. May god keep his soul in a peace excl.gif Its a tribute to the greatest singer in this universe. After Mohammad Rafi he was the last playback singer with us.

There is newspaper cuttings which the sad news of his demise has been published.
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 12:23 PM) *

There is newspaper cuttings which the sad news of his demise has been published.

The Times Of India newspaper editon of Mumbai.
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 12:26 PM) *

QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 12:23 PM) *

The Times Of India newspaper editon of Mumbai.

In Marathi Newspaper eSakal
HumTum
Shashank ji thank you so much for these paper clips.
shashankchickermane72

Ez_buddycool
SASHANK JI NICE PAPER CUTTING
oye_sonu

Shashank bhai thanks for the articles. I will always preserve them !

Thanks for efforts

Sonu
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Sep 28 2008, 12:46 PM) *

Thanks for efforts

Sonu

There is some other newpapers excl.gif

DNA Newspaper (Mumbai)

shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 02:20 PM) *

Thanks for efforts

Sonu

DNA Newspaper (Mumbai)

Free Press Journal Newspaper (Mumbai)
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 02:25 PM) *

Thanks for efforts

Sonu

DNA Newspaper (Mumbai)

Loksatta (Marathi) Newspaper (Mumbai)
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 02:26 PM) *

Thanks for efforts

Sonu

DNA Newspaper (Mumbai)

Lokmat (Marathi) Newspaper (Mumbai)
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 02:35 PM) *

QUOTE(shashankchickermane72 @ Sep 28 2008, 02:26 PM) *

Thanks for efforts

Sonu

DNA Newspaper (Mumbai)

Lokmat (Marathi) Newspaper (Mumbai)

oye_sonu
Shashank bhai uploading few pictures uploaded by you and few from internet .

oye_sonu
pictures contributed by Sushank bhai in hamarafphotos !
oye_sonu
Two more briilliant scans contributed by Sushaank bhai. Solo pic of Mahendra kapoor is briiliant one !
oye_sonu
few more Mahendra kapoor pictures contributed by shashankchickermane ji !

Sonu
oye_sonu
few more pictures from the treasure house of Shashank chickermane ji !

oye_sonu
few more pictures of Mahendra kapoor ji

oye_sonu
few more pictures from the net
oye_sonu
Click to view attachment

The long ALaap !

Click to view attachment

Punjabi Album cover !

Click to view attachment
shashankchickermane72
QUOTE(oye_sonu @ Sep 28 2008, 02:51 PM) *

few more pictures from the treasure house of Shashank chickermane ji !

Thank u sonuji
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.