Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [youtube] Cosmovox - Musical Instrument For The Iphone
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
r&d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZjxYEpWTQ
YaarMere
I hate Apple products! I just hate their business philosophy... when it comes to mobiles... Im a Nokia person.
r&d
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Sep 25 2008, 05:21 AM) *

I hate Apple products! I just hate their business philosophy... when it comes to mobiles... Im a Nokia person.

Good for you. Did I ask you for your opinion. stay away from my posts.
deewani
I'm not much into phones, I loathe having to carry a cell, I'm in it for the music, so it's probably not something I'll look into for years down the road when flash capacity multiplies. But my brother bought the first iPhone last year, and even though it's a year old, with all the new software upgrades and applications it still feels like a "new" toy for him. He has that app where you can play the piano on the screen (among others). One of my favorite new apps is the ability to use it as a remote control for your iTunes, he can even come over to my place and control my iTunes, lol. It's just nuts, being anywhere within wi-fi distance and to not only be able to stream your entire music library through the iPhone, but also to surf and search through it (provided you have tagged your music correctly) on the iPhone's screen. Hopefully they will continue their software support and development for older models.

p.s. thank you lil bro for introducing me to iTunes, the world of O.C.T.A. - obsessive compulsive taggers annoymous (and of course the iPod), lol

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.