Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song Request
Hamara Forums > Music > Regional Music > Marathi
Kalpesh007
Mitrano

mala "Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon" he Ram Deshpande yanni gayalele gane milu shakel kaay.

kona jawal asalyaas upload karave
Kaansen

I may have this sung by Vasantrao Deshpande. Is that what you want?

Kaansen
gandhar
QUOTE(Kalpesh007 @ Sep 19 2008, 02:57 AM) *

Mitrano

mala "Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon" he Ram Deshpande yanni gayalele gane milu shakel kaay.

Who is Ram Deshpande ? I think you are looking for this classical song
sung by Rahul Deshpande He is the grandson of Late. Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande

song - Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon

Format - mp3 128 kbs

Duration - 8.21 min.

Click to view attachment
Kirat Pal
QUOTE(gandhar @ Sep 19 2008, 06:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Kalpesh007 @ Sep 19 2008, 02:57 AM) *

Mitrano

Who is Ram Deshpande ? I think you are looking for this classical song
sung by Rahul Deshpande He is the grandson of Late. Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande

song - Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon

Format - mp3 128 kbs

Duration - 8.21 min.

Click to view attachment

Dear gandhar
Fifty years back in my village I listened several times the song---Jamuna Kinare mero gaaon sanware aa jaiyo.Is this song is the same hindi song ?.
Kirat Pal
gandhar
As this song is Classical Thumari so there may be many version of this song , I heard only two versions
One of Late. Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande & second one is from Rahul Deshpande The above song is not 50
years old.
Kaansen
Gandhar,

I think this Thumri is a composition of Dr. Prabha Atre in Raga Manj Khamaj but it is also based on a hindi folk song.

I may have both the Prabha Atre and also the Vasantrao versions with me and I will try to upload both in the next few days.

This is probably the wrong forum to post this (it should really go in Rag Rang) but in my experience that forum is not very active and this one seems to be full of rasikas.

Kaansen

QUOTE(gandhar @ Sep 21 2008, 03:52 PM) *

As this song is Classical Thumari so there may be many version of this song , I heard only two versions
One of Late. Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande & second one is from Rahul Deshpande The above song is not 50
years old.

nilay
Kaansen

as you were talking of Dr. Prabha Atre i remembered her song (dont know wht they call Bandish or wht..sorry to be so dumb but really dont know much from hindustani classical though like to listen sometimes)
i guess its from Maru Bihag -- Jagoo Main Saari Raina Balama.
I know its wrong forum to ask but can you (or gandhar or any one) post it in Rag Rang forum if you have? I will be grateful.
Kaansen
Nilay,

Here is Prabha Atre's Marubihag, Vilambit and Drut in one file. The Drut is the song you are looking for.
And do not feel dumb, your choice of music is excellent as I can see from this forum. We need more people to listen to our classical music. I am sure you will enjoy it, just give it some time to grow on you.

mp3 file 128Kbps duration is 20'50"

Cheers,

Kaansen

QUOTE(nilay @ Sep 24 2008, 01:51 AM) *

Kaansen

as you were talking of Dr. Prabha Atre i remembered her song (dont know wht they call Bandish or wht..sorry to be so dumb but really dont know much from hindustani classical though like to listen sometimes)
i guess its from Maru Bihag -- Jagoo Main Saari Raina Balama.
I know its wrong forum to ask but can you (or gandhar or any one) post it in Rag Rang forum if you have? I will be grateful.

Kalpesh007
Dhanyvad,

He gane khare vasantrao yani gayale aahe. Prabha atre yanihi gayale aahe matra mala Pt. Ram Deshpande Yanche gayalele gane have mage cooltoad varun mi download kele hote pan aata te delete zale.

nilay
Thanks a lot Kaansen...
Kaansen
Folks,

Here is the Vasantrao version. I also stand corrected. This is based on a folk song and the composition is of the incomparable Kumar Gandharva. He gave it to Vasantrao when Vasantrao was his shagird. Not only did he "give it", he did not sing it again himself. As the story goes according to Kumar "devun taklyavar mala tee rachana kashi vaparata yeil?".

mp3 file 128Kbps, duration 16:10

Cheers,

Kaansen

QUOTE(Kaansen @ Sep 22 2008, 10:13 PM) *

Gandhar,

I think this Thumri is a composition of Dr. Prabha Atre in Raga Manj Khamaj but it is also based on a hindi folk song.

I may have both the Prabha Atre and also the Vasantrao versions with me and I will try to upload both in the next few days.

This is probably the wrong forum to post this (it should really go in Rag Rang) but in my experience that forum is not very active and this one seems to be full of rasikas.

Kaansen

QUOTE(gandhar @ Sep 21 2008, 03:52 PM) *

years old.

Kaansen
And here is the Prabha Atre version.

mp3 128Kbps duration 16:36
pradeepjoshi
Friends,

I am having the song "Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon" sung by Ram Deshpande. But it is in my home in Surat, Gujarat, India.

Presently I am on a long visit to USA and will be returning to India in the first week of January 2009. If no one has uploaded the song by that time, I will definitely upload on my return.

Pradeep Joshi
Kaansen
Pradeep,

Thanks for your offer, pls download it on return.

By the way, I have only come across a few program advertisements for vocal recital by Ram Deshpande but do not have any other information about him. So it seems is the case of many others. Could you please update us on this singer.

Cheers,

Kaansen

QUOTE(pradeepjoshi @ Oct 8 2008, 01:29 AM) *

Friends,

I am having the song "Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon" sung by Ram Deshpande. But it is in my home in Surat, Gujarat, India.

Presently I am on a long visit to USA and will be returning to India in the first week of January 2009. If no one has uploaded the song by that time, I will definitely upload on my return.

Pradeep Joshi

Kalpesh007
Mr. Pradeep
Please Upload "Savare Aijaiyo Jamuna Kinare Mora Gaon" sung by Ram Deshpande

Friends,

Pradeep Joshi

pradeepjoshi
QUOTE(Kalpesh007 @ Feb 5 2009, 03:06 AM) *

Mr. Pradeep

Friends,

Pradeep Joshi

Here is the song by Dr. Ram Deshpande. Enjoy !

mp3, 128 kbps, duration 14m 16 se

Click to view attachment
pradeepjoshi
QUOTE(Kaansen @ Oct 10 2008, 06:21 AM) *

Pradeep,

By the way, I have only come across a few program advertisements for vocal recital by Ram Deshpande but do not have any other information about him. So it seems is the case of many others. Could you please update us on this singer.

Cheers,

Kaansen

Hello,

You can get some information from Dr. Ram Deshpande's website here

http://www.drramdeshpande.com/

Pradeep Joshi
Kaansen
Pradeep,

Thanks for the song as well as the information on Dr. Ram Deshpande. He has a nice sonorous voice and good taiyyari. Hope to listen to him live some day.

Cheers,

Kaansen

QUOTE(pradeepjoshi @ Mar 9 2009, 06:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Kaansen @ Oct 10 2008, 06:21 AM) *

Pradeep,

Cheers,

Kaansen

Hello,

You can get some information from Dr. Ram Deshpande's website here

http://www.drramdeshpande.com/

Pradeep Joshi

Kalpesh007
QUOTE(pradeepjoshi @ Mar 9 2009, 06:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Kalpesh007 @ Feb 5 2009, 03:06 AM) *

Mr. Pradeep

Friends,

Pradeep Joshi

Here is the song by Dr. Ram Deshpande. Enjoy !

mp3, 128 kbps, duration 14m 16 se

Click to view attachment

Manapasun Dhanyavaad

From
Kalpesh007
kunalsambhus
Hi folks,

I have the Vasantrao Deshpande version of 'savare aijaiyo'. I downloaded it from cooltoad.com. if interested, you can find it by typing 'vasantrao' in the advanced search option. But what I am desperately looking for is the Kumar Gandharva version. Does anyone have it? Or can someone tell me where to find it?

Thanks!
Sucha
QUOTE(kunalsambhus @ Jun 4 2009, 09:36 AM) *

Hi folks,

I have the Vasantrao Deshpande version of 'savare aijaiyo'. I downloaded it from cooltoad.com. if interested, you can find it by typing 'vasantrao' in the advanced search option. But what I am desperately looking for is the Kumar Gandharva version. Does anyone have it? Or can someone tell me where to find it?

Thanks!

Now there is not that song on cooltoad. Where else can I find it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.