Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood > Box Office
Pradeep
Producer: Aditya Rai-Shabbir Boxwala
Banner: Tips Films & Target Films
Director: Naresh Malhotra
Starcast: Aishwarya Rai, Arjun Rampal, Priyanshu
Music Director: Nadeem-Shravan
What it's about:
A love triange. A fun loving boy from South Africa comes to India and falls in love with a teacher. But she's in love with another boy, whom she marries. The couple meets with an accident and the husband dies. The girl gets amnesia.
Budget: Rs.10 crore
Price per territory: Tips films released the film themselves.
Collections: 68%
Trade verdict:
Flop. The common belief among distributors that no heroine can pull in an audience on her own strength has been strengthened. Despite the presence of Aishwarya Rai, the film didn't manage a decent initial.
Nimii
Wah i saw this one

Dil kya sastha wink.gif

u must check out AF Rai laffin in one of the scenes... agar artificially laff karna hai to isse seekho mere yaar wink.gif

Arjum Ramphal is better off modelling wink.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrrr Isha Koppikar wasted in this movie in one side stupid role :E

N :EEEEEEEEEEEE
extenok

At least they had one good song
'Dayya Dayya Dayya Re...'
tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (extenok @ Jan 3 2004, 11:08 AM)
At least they had one good song
'Dayya Dayya Dayya Re...'
tongue.gif

That dance and song was so annoying GRRRRR! There was just same step repeating all over again til the end. It seemed to me she was gonna throw up. hahahahaha
Pradeep
May be ash was confident only to that step wink.gif
Nimii
She went moving her torso in circles !

Chee chee didnt like this song nor the sequence let alone the featured person wink.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Nimii @ Jan 4 2004, 03:20 AM)
She went moving her torso in circles !

Chee chee didnt like this song nor the sequence let alone the featured person wink.gif

Yup, thats what I was talking about. Nimi, thanks for putting it in words.
naughty
i think its a crap film just another boring old love story and ash could soooo not act
Nimii
Ash could so not act??

*cough cough*

she acts!?!?!?!?!?!

mad.gif
preity*zinta
wasn't that bad.. liked that one song daya daya
NATURE
I just listened to one song "Dil kaa Rishtaa Badaa Hi pyaraa Hai" .. It's a very good SOng.
Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan. I don't know much about the movie and infact other SOngs ....
skater
Very boring movie.
Dimple
ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE SEEN RECENTLY - ASH & ARJUN LOOK HOT TOGETHER smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.