Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request: Tum Meri Raakho Laaj
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
Yadavagiri5
Dear Friends,
Will someone kindly upload "Tum Meri Raakho Laaj" sung by Gita Dutt in "Paisa" (1957) under the direction of Ram Ganguly?
parag_sankla
Yadavgiri5,

Are you sure that Geeta ji has sung this song ? I remember Sudha Malhotra ji singing it in Dekh Kabira Roya (1957) under the baton of composer Madan Mohan sahab

TIA

Regards
Parag
Yadavagiri5
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Aug 8 2008, 10:12 AM) *

Yadavgiri5,

Are you sure that Geeta ji has sung this song ? I remember Sudha Malhotra ji singing it in Dekh Kabira Roya (1957) under the baton of composer Madan Mohan sahab

TIA

Regards
Parag

Dear Parag,

I have a poor quality copy of that song. It is an excellent tune and so I want a good quality copy.I verified with earthmusic.net that the song is from Paisa (MD: Ram Ganguly)
parag_sankla
It will be great if you can upload the poor audio quality song on some file sharing site (like Rapidshare).

I too checked Earthmusic and yes it lists this song as you have said.

Cheers
Parag
naveedvu
I think "Tum Meri Raakho Laaj" is not the part of Paisa (1957) becoz i have a CD of all songs of Paisa (1957) but that is not in. If any want all Geeta Jee songs sung in Paisa (1957) so tell me and I will uploaded.
parag_sankla
QUOTE(naveedvu @ Aug 9 2008, 01:57 PM) *

I think "Tum Meri Raakho Laaj" is not the part of Paisa (1957) becoz i have a CD of all songs of Paisa (1957) but that is not in. If any want all Geeta Jee songs sung in Paisa (1957) so tell me and I will uploaded.

Wow, thats a good news and bad news at the same time. I don't think any song of Geeta ji from the film Paisa (1957) have been shared on Geeta Dutt forum till now.

Please share them ! Thank you so much

Best Regards
Parag
naveedvu
Three Geeta Ji solo in Pyaasa (1957)

1)
Song(s): Aaj Sajan Mohe Ang Laga Lo
Singer(s): Geeta Ji
Duration: 04:42
Bitrate: 128Kbps
Size: 4.31Mb
naveedvu
2)
Song(s): Hum Aap Ki Aankhon Mein
Movie(s): Pyaasa
Year(s): 1957
Singer(s): Geeta Ji & Mohammad Rafi
Duration: 05:27
Size: 5 Mb
naveedvu
3)
Song(s): Jaane Kia Tune Kahi Jaane Kia Maine Suni Baat Kuch Ban Hi Gayi
Movie(s): Pyaasa
Year(s): 1957
Singer(s): Geeta Ji
Duration: 03:53
Size: 3.56 Mb
parag_sankla
Hi Naveed, thanks for your interest and efforts in uploading the songs from the film Pyaasa (1957). We are looking for a song in the film Paisa (1957) and not from Pyaasa. The composer for Pyaasa is S D Burman where as the composer for Paisa is Ram Ganguly

Cheers
Parag
Yadavagiri5
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Aug 10 2008, 06:00 AM) *

Hi Naveed, thanks for your interest and efforts in uploading the songs from the film Pyaasa (1957). We are looking for a song in the film Paisa (1957) and not from Pyaasa. The composer for Pyaasa is S D Burman where as the composer for Paisa is Ram Ganguly

Cheers
Parag

Dear Friends,

Here is the copy I have. It is not top quality audio, but the fine tune of Ram Ganguly and the great rendition by Gita Dutt come through.

Song: Tum Mere Raakho Laj Hari

Movie: Paisa

Music: Ram Ganguly

Singer: Gita

Year: 1957

Format: mp3

Bit Rate: 128

Duration: 2:56
parag_sankla
Thanks Yadav ji for sharing this song.

Wish some one will upload a better audio quality file of this song !

Thanks in advance

Regards
Parag
Yadavagiri5
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Aug 16 2008, 03:03 AM) *

Thanks Yadav ji for sharing this song.

Wish some one will upload a better audio quality file of this song !

Thanks in advance

Regards
Parag

Dear parag_sankla,

I fully endorse your statement.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.