Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For One Rare Song By Ashaji
Hamara Forums > Legends > Asha Bhonsle
kpsaraswat
Dear All
I need one song which is my favorite.I request for upload of it . if someone has this song.

Pyaar ki chandani dil ki dushman bani---Asha,movie--Holiday in Bombay(1963)
Thanks in advance
KP SARASWAT
venkat
QUOTE(kpsaraswat @ May 2 2008, 05:28 AM) *

Dear All
I need one song which is my favorite.I request for upload of it . if someone has this song.

Thanks in advance
KP SARASWAT

Recently, this song came in Bhoole Bisre Geet of Vividhbharati. A very nice song indeed. The MD is N.Datta.
Kirat Pal
QUOTE(venkat @ May 2 2008, 12:36 PM) *

Dear All

Thanks in advance
KP SARASWAT

Recently, this song came in Bhoole Bisre Geet of Vividhbharati. A very nice song indeed. The MD is N.Datta.

After a year I request again.
Kirat Pal
Exon
QUOTE(Kirat Pal @ Jul 8 2009, 01:05 PM) *

QUOTE(venkat @ May 2 2008, 12:36 PM) *

Dear All

Thanks in advance
KP SARASWAT

After a year I request again.
Kirat Pal

I have all songs of this movie, except this Asha solo. VCD-rips of this movie had apppeared in this forum. They didn't include this song. I second your request.

Exon
Kirat Pal
Dear all
I request for the following song by Ashaji

aa gaya saawan garjan laage kaale kaale badalwa.

Name of the movie Dastan(not sure)
Kirat Pal
Exon
QUOTE(Kirat Pal @ Aug 9 2009, 10:16 PM) *

Dear all

Kirat Pal

KP,

I don't think 50s Dastan had any Asha song; 70s Dastan had a song by Asha (ek toh yeh bairi saawan).
I think, 40s Chunaria had a Saawan song by Asha and others. I haven't seen this song appearing in the forum.

Exon
surhall
yes brother only song show in 1948 chunaria--asha-geeta-zorabai.

dhall
Kirat Pal
QUOTE(Exon @ Aug 11 2009, 01:10 AM) *

QUOTE(Kirat Pal @ Aug 9 2009, 10:16 PM) *

Dear all

Kirat Pal

KP,

I don't think 50s Dastan had any Asha song; 70s Dastan had a song by Asha (ek toh yeh bairi saawan).
I think, 40s Chunaria had a Saawan song by Asha and others. I haven't seen this song appearing in the forum.

Exon

Dear exon and Dhall Saheb
I will send radio recording of the song to both of you.You try to recognise it after listening it carefully whether it is dastak,Dastan or some other film.The song is really marvelous.
Kirat Pal
Exon
QUOTE(Kirat Pal @ Aug 11 2009, 06:20 AM) *

I will send radio recording of the song to both of you.You try to recognise it after listening it carefully whether it is dastak,Dastan or some other film.The song is really marvelous.
Kirat Pal

KP,

Thanks for sending this rare and very good song.
Since it is a radio recording, I couldn't deciper much from the details given by the anouncer. She seems to identify the lyricist as Narasim and MD as Suresh. The movie title appears to start with the word 'Dus'. It is not Dastan or Chunaria, for sure. Most probably, it is a song from the 50s.

I have searched HF archive; it has not appeared before.
If you like, I can upload it at a third party file sharing site for others to comment.

Exon

Bhavita

Hi Exon
Please do upload and send me the link - i would like to hear this song
thanks
Bhavita
Kirat Pal
QUOTE(Exon @ Aug 11 2009, 06:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Kirat Pal @ Aug 11 2009, 06:20 AM) *

Kirat Pal

KP,

Thanks for sending this rare and very good song.
Since it is a radio recording, I couldn't deciper much from the details given by the anouncer. She seems to identify the lyricist as Narasim and MD as Suresh. The movie title appears to start with the word 'Dus'. It is not Dastan or Chunaria, for sure. Most probably, it is a song from the 50s.

I have searched HF archive; it has not appeared before.
If you like, I can upload it at a third party file sharing site for others to comment.

Exon

Dear Exon
To me it appears Dus Saal may be a unreleased movie.There is one movie Garma Garam and its songs did not appear on HF.I will confirm from Geet Kosh.
Kirat Pal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.