Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Men In Blue..... Are "man" After All !
Hamara Forums > General > Jokes
oye_sonu

Just check where Robin uthapa and the other guy(?) are seeing. laugh.gif lol Robin beta tere failures ka reason pata chal gaya

Apoon ka Tendulkar Shareef hai blushf.gif

Click to view attachment
parag_sankla
Yuvi ko dekho...poora 90 degrees mein gardan ghooma ke dekh raha hain..

biggrin.gif

oye_sonu
Robbin uthaapa to bilkul villian ki tarah dekh raha hai. tongue1.gif

Sonu
iiluu
Kaaaaaaaaaaash shooot / sariiiiiiii pehni hotiiiii madam nainnnnnnnnnnn mad.gif

..... ohmy.gif

Defect in top. sad.gif
oye_sonu
Pictures do lie

I intentionally posted this in jokes sections. ......coz wat you see in picutres are not exactly wat it is.

Iam not trying to defend these crickters ........but not everything is true in these pictures. and media or photographers are looking for some masala stuff.........use this perception to make masala news.
( remind you they do it for money........not for press or freedom of exp )

I give you few examples from Indian national dailes where useless controversies were generated just pictured portrayed the persn in wrong way.

1) Rajvasundra scindia lip lock pic - Times of India posted apic of Rajasthan CM and one lady ( ambika soni?). and in pic it looked as if they were kissing. this generated a lot of controversy. this pic was intentioally posted by TOI on front page. later also issued clarificatiuon!

2) Sania mirza - Flag controversy : - Flag was at a quite a distance.......but Photographer clicked the pic.....as if Sania'a feet was next to Indian flag. and she again ended up in controversy. this pic was also published in TOI

3) Ash - Hritik- Abhishek pic - Two pics of posted in Delhi times showing Ash- hritk talking and abhi listening to them... In one pic abhi shek looks normal.....and in next bit worried. and thts how they make a full fledge article. hinting at whether abhi is comforatable with ash- Hiritick online chemistry

4) Punjab cops - Tht was the worst pics in my opnion. Few pics published few years ago in leading dailies showing cops manhandling woman protesters( nurses??). action was taken on the basis of those pics and inquiry done. Iam not defending these guys........ I have seen those pics.......while controling agitating crowd.........anything can happen. but action based on such pics is not right unless one had other witnesses also !

From my own life I ve seen pics show a totally difff pic. for eg from marriage or some function pics people will start anylysing...... see he looks so sad........he looks so happy.....and in reality its the other way ard

hehe

Sonu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.