Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request For Theme Track - Jai Soap Commercial
Hamara Forums > TV Series > Oldies-Goldies
Wart Hog
Friends/ Comrades - If any of you have "Jai Soap" commercial theme track, then pls upload it. Its lyrics went like -

"Pehla Pyaar
Laaye Jeevan Mein Bahaar.
Jab Tan Chhue
Kai Baatein Kahe.
Pehla Pyaar ...."

Thanks
Dhananjay
QUOTE(Wart Hog @ Mar 10 2008, 07:15 PM) *

Friends/ Comrades - If any of you have "Jai Soap" commercial theme track, then pls upload it. Its lyrics went like -

"Pehla Pyaar
Laaye Jeevan Mein Bahaar.
Jab Tan Chhue
Kai Baatein Kahe.
Pehla Pyaar ...."

Hey Warthog ,
Well, let me first admit - I don't have this commercial sad1.gif .... But I couldn't resist jumping in when you mentioned it. It used to be among my most favourite ads. Actually, I remember it from the highlights of some cricket test series, that DD telecast on weeknights - the sponsor was good ol' TOMCO rolleyes.gif (Tata Oil Mills, in case you forgot). This ad used to show up many times then !!!

-Dhananjay
Wart Hog
QUOTE(Dhananjay @ Mar 10 2008, 09:57 PM) *

Hey Warthog ,
Well, let me first admit - I don't have this commercial sad1.gif .... But I couldn't resist jumping in when you mentioned it. It used to be among my most favourite ads. Actually, I remember it from the highlights of some cricket test series, that DD telecast on weeknights - the sponsor was good ol' TOMCO rolleyes.gif (Tata Oil Mills, in case you forgot). This ad used to show up many times then !!!

-Dhananjay

Yes Dhananjay - This happens to be one of my all time fav. commercial themes. I am hoping to find someone who has it. It is one of those commercials which a generation of us remember (like the tv serials of those times) since we grew up on a crop of those. Yes I had forgotten about TOMCO but remembered it when you mentioned it here. I must compliment you on your memory smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.