Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asli Naqli (1962)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Shankar Jaikishan
swarapriya
This album consists of several solos by Rafi Saab. All songs were very popular. The song "Ek But" was contributed by the Forum members. The song "Pyar Ka Saaz" I had it available only at 320 KBPS. I am also including it so that the album is complete. I request the Forum admins to let it stay.

Now for the songs of "Asli Naqli" ...
maverick
Swara Priya... thanx for the upload... but there is one errror..

U hv u/l the same song by two names "Cheda Mera Dil Ne " & "Pyar Ka Saaz Bhi Hain "

In my blind rush I downloaded the 7.8MB Pyar Ka saaz assuming to be a missing song from my collection...... sad1.gif sad1.gif I had to spend my hard earned RATIO & later on delete it, on finding that its the same song sad1.gif

Anyways no issues... I am uploading a 1min longer version of the 'Tera Mera Pyar Amar" courtesy this forum.. which has a 1 min long prelude SJ music... Music for which they were famous for smile1.gif

Also later on I wud try uploading the video song of the beautiful Sadhna in Tera Mera Pyar Amar smile1.gif

Thanks again...
Maverick
swarapriya
QUOTE(maverick @ Jan 20 2008, 08:08 AM) *

Swara Priya... thanx for the upload... but there is one errror..

U hv u/l the same song by two names "Cheda Mera Dil Ne " & "Pyar Ka Saaz Bhi Hain "

In my blind rush I downloaded the 7.8MB Pyar Ka saaz assuming to be a missing song from my collection...... sad1.gif sad1.gif I had to spend my hard earned RATIO & later on delete it, on finding that its the same song sad1.gif

Anyways no issues... I am uploading a 1min longer version of the 'Tera Mera Pyar Amar" courtesy this forum.. which has a 1 min long prelude SJ music... Music for which they were famous for smile1.gif

Also later on I wud try uploading the video song of the beautiful Sadhna in Tera Mera Pyar Amar smile1.gif

Thanks again...
Maverick

Maverickji, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience I caused. -Swarapriya
maverick
Friends,

heres the video of the beautiful sadhna in tera mera pyra amar

file type (.fly) runs fine with windows media player smile1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.