Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junglee (1961)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Shankar Jaikishan
maverick
One of those numerous bumper musical album by SJ.. which had the YAHOO word catapulating Shammi to dizzying heights in bollywood...

Many years later the same word written by Shailendraji YAHOO used to launch the worlds most popular search engine in 1996 smile1.gif

Enjoy the songs....
maverick
3 more songs...

members pls confirm if there r more songs/versions of this album??

I am aware of only these few songs smile1.gif
JayJay1970
QUOTE(maverick @ Jan 19 2008, 10:43 PM) *
One of those numerous bumper musical album by SJ.. which had the YAHOO word catapulating Shammi to dizzying heights in bollywood...

Many years later the same word written by Shailendraji YAHOO used to launch the worlds most popular search engine in 1996 smile1.gif

Enjoy the songs....

Thanks for the wonderful songs. Though, I am afraid the notion about "Yahoo" is not true. Check out yahoo's history, Jerry Young and Daid Filo took the name of their business from Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift. Which means unsophisticated rude and uncouth. Checkout wikipedia, if wikipedia were wrong, I am sure Jerry Young or David Filo (they are powerful people) must have corrected them by now. If you think that Yahoo's name came from this movie, I would suggest to challenge the wikipedia article (its a public encyclopedia, anyone can challenge the information and correct it).

On the other hand I might be wrong in not believing the history of Yahoo's name.

JayJay

JayJay1970

Enjoy the songs....

Also Yahoo business was started in 1994 and not in 1996
JayJay1970

Enjoy the songs....

A quick search on Yahoo.com for its meaning revealed this

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/yahoo

looks like wikipedia is right afterall

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.