Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unable To Upload!! Pl Advise...
Hamara Forums > General > Computing and Technology
SuDeo

Dear Technical Experts,

I have recently installed Internet Explorer 7 version. I t is causing a lot of anguish to me due to its security controls. I have failed to upload songs today in a new threaad started by me and I am feeling quite miserable.

I have included this site as Trusted site and cleared pop ups for it. Also, I have kept security level medium low. But still the uploading is prevented. The message I am receiving is the Web page can not be displayed.

Kindly advise and oblige.

Subhash G Deo
gop
Subhashji

The problem may not be due to the IE. The problem might be of your internet connection failure.
My suggestion is that please post the topic first and then edit and upload songs.

gop
HumTum
Subhash bhai try upping using another browser like Firefox. If you can upload with that browser you can isolate the problem to IE 7.
cinemaniac2
I have had the same problem with IE 7

firefox does the job.

cm2

Marcilo
IE 7 default settings might be doing this, try changing settings and I am sure it will work. I normally do not jump onto any new product of Microsoft. Any new MS product is infested with bugs, see if you can get back to IE6. If there are setting issues with IE 6 people can look up and help you, not many have IE7 so help is hard to come by
SuDeo
Dear Friends,

(Shri Gop/HumTum/CMC2 and Marcilo)

Thanks for your kind response. Since I do not have FireFox, I must try IE 7 only. I will be glad to go back to IE 7 and I that is, I think, possible in Windows XP. I can revert to any earlier date of computer working.

But first I will again try to modify the security settings in IE 7.

SuDeo
Hari Ram
QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jan 10 2008, 12:08 PM) *

Dear Friends,

(Shri Gop/HumTum/CMC2 and Marcilo)

Thanks for your kind response. Since I do not have FireFox, I must try IE 7 only. I will be glad to go back to IE 7 and I that is, I think, possible in Windows XP. I can revert to any earlier date of computer working.

But first I will again try to modify the security settings in IE 7.

SuDeo

SuDeo bhai,

Firefox is free and readily available on the internet. It works with all operating systems.

Hari Ram
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.