Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dushman[1957]
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Husnlal - Bhagatram
mahesh
hello friends,
here are all the somgs from the 1957 film dushman;starring dev anand,ushakiran,radha krishan,kumkum etc.
music was by husnlal bhagatram and lyricists were tanveer naqvi,prem dhawan and p l santoshi.all the songs are @128kbpd.here are the first four songs-
1]-aji loot liya dil ko bahane kar-rafi,asha-prem dhawan-128kbps/3.16,
2]-bahar aayi ghata chai-asha-tanveer naqvi-128kbps/1.47,
3]-dhake ki malmal mangana balamji-asha-tanveer naqvi-128kbps/2.28,
4]-naam hai jhatpatrafi-p l santoshi-128kbps/4.14

enjoy,
mahesh
mahesh
next-
5]-teekhe hain nainwa ke baan ji-asha,s d batish-tanveer naqvi-128kbps/2.55
6]-o lootnewale duniya ko-rafi,sudha-prem dhawan-in two parts,128kbps/3.09 and 0.57
7]-title music-128kbps/1.56.

hfgk mentions one more asha solo-janam janam ki preet hamari.if someone has this song,pl upload.

enjoy,
mahesh
hamaraprince
QUOTE(mahesh @ Dec 21 2007, 10:08 PM) *

hello friends,
here are all the somgs from the 1957 film dushman;starring dev anand,ushakiran,radha krishan,kumkum etc.
music was by husnlal bhagatram and lyricists were tanveer naqvi,prem dhawan and p l santoshi.all the songs are @128kbpd.

enjoy,
mahesh
'mahesh' bhai,

Thanks alot for 'DUSHMAN' (1957) Mahesh bhai.

Prince
mmuk2004
Thank you Mahesh for a rare album. I had only two of the songs, of which my version of "Teekhe Hain Nainwa" song is about 35 seconds longer. Will upload if anyone wants it.
Sameer_Pandya
QUOTE(mahesh @ Dec 21 2007, 12:06 PM) *

next-
5]-teekhe hain nainwa ke baan ji-asha,s d batish-tanveer naqvi-128kbps/2.55
6]-o lootnewale duniya ko-rafi,sudha-prem dhawan-in two parts,128kbps/3.09 and 0.57
7]-title music-128kbps/1.56.

hfgk mentions one more asha solo-janam janam ki preet hamari.if someone has this song,pl upload.

enjoy,
mahesh

Mahesh Ji, Thanks for the songs. According to my database there is one more song by Asha that seems to be missing: Janam Janam Ki Preet Hamari
let me know if you have that song.
Thanks
mahesh
thanks prince,madhvi and sameer for the response.
madhvi,
pl post your version of ''teekhe hain nainwa'' too.

sameer,
as i have already mentioned in post 2,that asha solo is missing from the vcd.
regards,
mahesh
Faizel
Thanks Mahesh Bhai,

Regards Faizel.
mirsa
Thank Mahesh Bhai for this excellent album of Dushman-1957
mirsa
Here is the longer verisions of 2 songs uploaded above:
Music: Husunlal Bhagatram, Both tracks are in Mp3-128 kbps

5]-teekhe hain nainwa ke baan ji-asha,s d batish-tanveer naqvi-128kbps/3.36 minutes
Click to view attachment

This one is in 3 parts in one file:
6]-o lootnewale duniya ko-rafi,sudha-prem dhawan-in three parts,128kbps/4.36 minutes
Click to view attachment
Erum Hashmi
Thank you, Mirsaji, for extended versions!!
Ittefaq
Thanks Maheshji for sharing this rare album. Thanks to Mirjsaji for sharing the longer versions.
Shubham

Thanks for the album

regards
Shubham
Harjinder
Hi
Can you repost these songs ? I missed your last uploads.Harjinder
sita
Here are V.C.D version of the songs Harjinder:-
(mp3-160kbps).

sita
Contd.....
Harjinder
Sita Ji
Thanks a million! Harjinder
pradeepasrani
Mahesh Bhai / Sitaji

Due to my irregular visits to HF I have missed out on many uploads over the last one year so which I have dearly wanted. The songs of Dushman are one such example. Can you kindly re-upload them or PM me on my email address pradeep.asrani@gmail.com.

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Pradeep
hildebrand
seconding request for upload.
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(pradeepasrani @ Oct 13 2008, 01:42 AM) *

Mahesh Bhai / Sitaji

Due to my irregular visits to HF I have missed out on many uploads over the last one year so which I have dearly wanted. The songs of Dushman are one such example. Can you kindly re-upload them or PM me on my email address pradeep.asrani@gmail.com.

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Pradeep

A gentle reminder. Please upload Dushman songs

Thank you

Pradeep
sita
Pradeepasrani & Hildebrand, sorry, I did not notice your request earlier. I will upload it soon. -Sita.
sita
Here are V.C.D version of the songs @ mp3-160kbps.
1.AJI LOOT LIYA-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Rafi,Asha-Husanlal Bhagatram-Prem Dhawani-mp3(160kbps)-03.16m
2.BAHAR AAYI-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Asha-Husanlal Bhagatram-Tanveer Naqvii-mp3(160kbps)-01.48m
3.DEKHO TIKHI HAI-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Asha,S.D.Batish-Husanlal Bhagatram-P.L.Santoshii-mp3(160kbps)-02.
4.DHAKE KI MALMAL-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-ASHA-HUSANLAL BHAGATRAM-TANVEER NAQVIi-mp3(160kbps)-02.27m
5.MERA NAAM HAI-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Md.Rafi-Husanlal Bhagatram-P.L.Santoshii-mp3(160kbps)-04.09m
6.O LOOTNEWALO-02-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-RAFI,SUDHA-HUSANLAL BHAGATRAM-PREM DHAWANi-mp3(160kbps)-00.57m
7.O LOOTNEWALO--DUSHMAN( 1957 )--Rafi,Sudha-Husanlal Bhagatram-Prem Dhawani-mp3(160kbps)-03.07m
8.TITLE MUSIC--DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Husanlal Bhagatrami-mp3(160kbps)-01.57m
sita
Contd...
pradeepasrani
Thank you Sita Ji for uploading the songs. Much appreciated.

Pradeep
vdsachin
Thank You Sita smile.gif
hildebrand
Thanks a lot Sita ji for uploading it on my request. clap2.gif
Abdur Rehman
Requesting members to kindly re-upload the following songs from the album

AJI LOOT LIYA-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Rafi,Asha-Husanlal Bhagatram-Prem Dhawani-mp3(160kbps)-03.16m
MERA NAAM HAI-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-Md.Rafi-Husanlal Bhagatram-P.L.Santoshii-mp3(160kbps)-04.09m
O LOOTNEWALO-02-DUSHMAN( 1957 )-RAFI,SUDHA-HUSANLAL BHAGATRAM-PREM DHAWANi-mp3(160kbps)-00.57m
O LOOTNEWALO--DUSHMAN( 1957 )--Rafi,Sudha-Husanlal Bhagatram-Prem Dhawani-mp3(160kbps)-03.07m
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.