Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is SRK still the best?
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
kalhonaaho
Do you think Shah Rukh Khan is still the best?
Nimii
Tsk tsk yeh bhi puchhnewali baat hai smile.gif

SRK Rules smile.gif

N smile.gif
ffew2002
yes 100%. Shahrukh's rule.
ffew.
Chitralekha
I plan to vote after I watch the movie. Hoping I wont be disappointed.
Pradeep
That depends. smile.gif If you like SRK you will not be disappointed... but if you like Saif.. then like anyother saif fan... srk sux!!!
Nimii
CHitz nope u wont be disappointed :}

If you like SRK then u shld take some tissues with u sad.gif

Emotional_N sad.gif
Chitralekha
Oh I hope I get tix tomo. The way you guys describe it, hoping it wont be housefull. Lets see.. my fingers are crossed. smile.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Dec 22 2003, 07:01 PM)
That depends. smile.gif If you like SRK you will not be disappointed... but if you like Saif.. then like anyother saif fan... srk sux!!!

I like them both actually so will it be tough to decide who is best??
ffew2002
SRK always the best biggrin.gif . Chitz Ji,i am sure u will like the movie. smile.gif
ffew tongue.gif
Nimii
Furqan sahab hhehe is correct 100% smile.gif

N smile.gif
ffew2002
I hope,Nimmi Ji,he will not make us sad with bore movie.....he will surely act in some powerful film with powerful story...i hope so...wat do u think? biggrin.gif
ffew tongue.gif
Pradeep
Furquan, how do you rate Kal Ho Naa Ho? Bore or a powerful movie?
Nimii
QUOTE (ffew2002 @ Dec 24 2003, 08:55 PM)
I hope,Nimmi Ji,he will not make us sad with bore movie.....he will surely act in some powerful film with powerful story...i hope so...wat do u think? biggrin.gif
ffew tongue.gif

Furqan sahab,

Bore ya aur koi shor if SrK is there that movie is always superb for me wink.gif

N-da-blind-fan-of-SRK wink.gif
Pradeep
How was chalte chalte? I havent seen it yet sad.gif
Nimii
arghhhhhhhhhhh how could you have missed that :E

dvd mil raha hai NM mein wink.gif 250 mein wink.gif

hmmm I would advise u not to watch it sad.gif coz SRK looks real ill and tired in it. This movie was taken before his surgery for his spine-disc replacement sad.gif He must have been on heavy pain killers coz I could see that very much in his face sad.gif

Poor guy sad.gif

N sad.gif
Pradeep
Yes I have read bout he being tired during the shoot of Chalte Chalte.
Nimii
haan isiliye mat dekhna sad.gif it has a similar story as that of Saathiya sad.gif
Chitralekha
Chalte Chalte was alright. Not the best movie to watch. It kind of got annoying after a while. Though I cant wait to see KHNH.
Pradeep
Is it kinda of Yes Boss?
ffew2002
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Dec 25 2003, 06:57 AM)
Furqan, how do you rate Kal Ho Naa Ho? Bore or a powerful movie?

Very excellent and powerful movie 'Kal Ho Naa Ho'....I think its very difficult for hero to leave the heroine... wink.gif
I like SRK very much...I try to watch all his latest releases.Frankly,i dont like 'Chalte Chalte'.... sad.gif But 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' is on the top at this time.his tagic acting is marvellous.....I became sad after watching the movie & tears came out of my eyes. wink.gif if u havenot watched the movie yet then u have to go to cenima immediately. tongue.gif
ffew tongue.gif
ffew2002
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 25 2003, 08:32 AM)
Furqan sahab,

Bore ya aur koi shor if SrK is there that movie is always superb for me wink.gif

N-da-blind-fan-of-SRK wink.gif

wow watta fan u r Nimmi Ji......!! wink.gif i'm also the same type of fan biggrin.gif i've watched Devdas more than 50 times. smile.gif i try to to qoute 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' in every sentence of my daily life smile.gif Waqai kia pata 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' unsure.gif
Cute stuff
very true! i always say 'Kul ho na ho?'
naughty
srk is the BBBBEEEESSSSTTTT rolleyes.gif
e-whisper

Yeab, He is the best tongue.gif

Nimii
QUOTE (e-whisper @ Mar 23 2004, 03:31 AM)

Yeab, He is the best tongue.gif

yesh yesh ....

now we have to see Main Hoon Na..

Btw Karan Johar is coming up with 3 more new movies.. of which one he would be directing smile.gif

The main hero for all the three movies would be none other than our SRK ;0)

N tongue.gif
extenok
QUOTE (Nimii @ Mar 23 2004, 09:36 AM)
yesh yesh ....

now we have to see Main Hoon Na..

Btw Karan Johar is coming up with 3 more new movies.. of which one he would be directing smile.gif

The main hero for all the three movies would be none other than our SRK ;0)

N tongue.gif

The problem with all Karan Johar projects that have till now come out, SRK seems to be the focus of the movies. The story or plot completely revolves around him. The whole movie is based on the premise of one guy appearing or coming in to the lives of other characters and just dazzling them with his charm, personality and warmth. 'Main Hoon Na' doesn't seem any different, though its not a Johar movie(not sure), but still has the trademarks, thanks to Farah Khan who has been a part of other Johar movies. Who knows, maybe SRK himself asks to be cast the same way as he was cast for Kuch Kuch Hota Hae, Mohabbatein, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham & Kal Ho Na Ho.

What many have already noticed and others are waking up to notice is that SRK is no longer portraying the character. You see SRK, you don't see the character in the movie. But that is probably also true of Tom Cruise and a lot of other big name actors.
Nimii
Very correct!!

That is why when I saw Ashok I didnt see the King Ashok there sad.gif

N sad.gif
Chitralekha
Saif was good, SRK was better smile.gif
viquar
SRK is The BEST.
SRK ki baat hi kuch aur hai. Kabhi Kabhi over act karta hai par us mein bhi accha lagta hai. Chalte Chalte was also not bad. It has some kind of running comedy isliye bore nahin hua. Kal ho na ho is also nice movie.
I like his Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Kabhi haan kabhi Na

Lagta hai Chitralekha abhi bhi confused hain SRK and SAK ke bich mein ki who is The Best ??

Regards
- Viquar
Nimii
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Mar 28 2004, 08:41 PM)
Saif was good, SRK was better smile.gif

CHITZ MERA NAYA HEART THROB IS SAK wink.gif

n tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Viquar @ Jun 24 2004, 05:24 AM)
SRK is The BEST.
SRK ki baat hi kuch aur hai. Kabhi Kabhi over act karta hai par us mein bhi accha lagta hai. Chalte Chalte was also not bad. It has some kind of running comedy isliye bore nahin hua. Kal ho na ho is also nice movie.
I like his Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Kabhi haan kabhi Na

Lagta hai Chitralekha abhi bhi confused hain SRK and SAK ke bich mein ki who is The Best ??

Regards
- Viquar

Nahin nahin Viquar babu, SRK ka to abhi kaam thoda boring hota jaa raha hai aur SAK ka kaam jyada hi jyada badhiya... gosh this guy has come a long way from ole ole days. I adore him. Cant wait to see him in Hum Tum. SRK was so close to the best but his crybaby movies - I dont like too much. Though he was great in KKKG. SAK is getting close to the best status, almost there but not yet.

I watched Koi.. Mil Gaya recently and I think HR has acted very well in the movie.

viquar
QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Jun 25 2004, 11:33 PM)
Nahin nahin Viquar babu, SRK ka to abhi kaam thoda boring hota jaa raha hai aur SAK ka kaam jyada hi jyada badhiya... gosh this guy has come a long way from ole ole days. I adore him. Cant wait to see him in Hum Tum. SRK was so close to the best but his crybaby movies - I dont like too much. Though he was great in KKKG. SAK is getting close to the best status, almost there but not yet.

I watched Koi.. Mil Gaya recently and I think HR has acted very well in the movie.

Yesss Chitralekhaji, I m agree wid u. SAK ki personality aur acting donon mein kaafi improvement hai.
Same here i m also waiting for his "Hum Tum"

Regards
- Viquar Ahmed
NATURE
Dayaa, Dayaa karo bhai log !!! 65% says yes. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 17 2003, 12:44 PM) *

Tsk tsk yeh bhi puchhnewali baat hai smile1.gif

SRK Rules smile1.gif

N smile1.gif

I thought you would say something else, cause in some other forum you said this:
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 6 2003, 01:47 PM) *

The only reason could be point no. 9 that is if ever I make an attempt to watch
that movie!
Point 2 will definitely make me say no no!
N :}

Kam se kam ye baat to aapne sahi kaahaa. Kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi lagtaa hai, Dilip Kumar
Was dramatic. Same style of dialogue delivery especially in sad scenes. But he is far better than SRK ...
And I always thougth the person who can't watch Devdas because of Dilip's acting would surely dislike
SRK. SRK manytimes tried to copy Dilip Kumar ...
QUOTE(viquar @ Jun 24 2004, 06:54 PM) *

Kabhi Kabhi over act karta hai par us mein bhi accha lagta hai.
Regards
- Viquar

Aap bhi dayaa kijiye !!! laugh.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I was talking in relation to 1956.. tongue.gif

Devadas 2000 ka cant be compared to any of the versions headbang.gif

SRK is SRK in it not Devadas laugh.gif

N rollf.gif
IDOL
he's gonna be ever green like Amitabh!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.