Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kishore Kumar - Alka Yagnik Duets
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Alka Yagnik
Unregistered_050208
It's interesting to see a legendary great from the past pair up with today's finest female singer. For a while I thought that the resounding, powerful, barritone voice of Kishore Kumar would be overwhelming for a young singer with a feminine voice. Yet Alka Yagnik holds her ground very well with the legend by having excellent tonal quality herself! I also like it how she toys around in the songs with comic antics - just like the master of comedy - Kishore Kumar. Here are 6 duets. As I sample more - I'll share them all here. It'll take months before I've gotten to sampling (and sharing) ALL the duets from this special pair - but that's my goal.

Edit: I apologize for the POOR quality on 2 tracks: Vidhaat and Pyar Ka Mandir. If I sample something better quality - I'll share. In the meanwhile, these were the only versions I could find. All the other tracks appear good though.
manny
Thanks, ManishKumar.
rahuljalan73
QUOTE(ManishKumar @ Dec 7 2007, 01:13 AM) *

It's interesting to see a legendary great from the past pair up with today's finest female singer. For a while I thought that the resounding, powerful, barritone voice of Kishore Kumar would be overwhelming for a young singer with a feminine voice. Yet Alka Yagnik holds her ground very well with the legend by having excellent tonal quality herself! I also like it how she toys around in the songs with comic antics - just like the master of comedy - Kishore Kumar. Here are 6 duets. As I sample more - I'll share them all here. It'll take months before I've gotten to sampling (and sharing) ALL the duets from this special pair - but that's my goal.

THANKS A LOT MANISH KUMAR FOR THESE RARE GEMS. I WAS LOOKING FOR DAATA SONGS.
Unregistered_050208
You are most welcome guys! biggrin.gif

deewani
I'm wondering is Rona Dona Chhod part 2 different from part 1? My CD has only one part....
Unregistered_050208
QUOTE(deewani @ Dec 10 2007, 06:03 AM) *

I'm wondering is Rona Dona Chhod part 2 different from part 1? My CD has only one part....

Sorry about that. I was given two files that said part 1 and part 2 and didn't notice they were the same - as they are. I have removed it now. Thanks for catching it. Great duet btw - I love the way Alka Yagnik comes in. She was an excellent singer.
deewani
No apologies necessary, it's because of your post that I learned there was a second part, I had no idea. smile.gif
HumTum
The song comes in two parts even in the movie. smile.gif
shabbirkumar786

Afsaana Pyar Ka (1991)

in Super CD Quality Recordings!

(Special Thanx & Courtesy Of Dharmaan Khan Bhai)

Take Care & Enjoy

BASH
Unregistered_050208
QUOTE(shabbirkumar786 @ Jan 5 2008, 10:38 PM) *

Afsaana Pyar Ka (1991)

in Super CD Quality Recordings!

(Special Thanx & Courtesy Of Dharmaan Khan Bhai)

Take Care & Enjoy

BASH

Thank you dost! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.