Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shaan songs
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Shaan aka Shantanu
Nimii
Anyone interested in Shaan songs..

contact me wink.gif

tongue.gif
extenok

He has really come out as a good voice for the HFM Industry. Both him and K.K are a good addition to the new lot. Two thumbs up.

Nimii, has Shaan done any covers of Mohammad Rafi? Would really be interested in listening to them, if he has.

Thanks

Imran
Nimii
QUOTE (extenok @ Dec 15 2003, 11:25 AM)
He has really come out as a good voice for the HFM Industry. Both him and K.K are a good addition to the new lot. Two thumbs up.

Nimii, has Shaan done any covers of Mohammad Rafi? Would really be interested in listening to them, if he has.

Thanks

Imran

No I dont think so Imran!!!!!!!!! Thank god!

I kinda loathe all those remixes and cover versions sad.gif

I prefer the artiste's original songs smile.gif

N smile.gif
Pradeep
And also.. I dont think Shaan would do a cover of Mohd Rafi. Shaan's voice is different... (maggie ketchup wink.gif ). He had given a song tribute to Rafi Sahab on Sa Re Ga Ma during July 31st days. ... Did he sing Tum Mujeh Yun Bhula Na Paavoge?
Nimii
That is not the point!

What I like about Shaan is that he does not fake his voice to sound like anyone else.. If you know what I am suggesting..

Nor does he make fun of other singers mad.gif
Pradeep
QUOTE (Nimii @ Dec 17 2003, 07:08 AM)
What I like about Shaan is that he does not fake his voice to sound like anyone else.. If you know what I am suggesting..

Maybe he cannot wink.gif
extenok
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Dec 17 2003, 12:47 PM)
What I like about Shaan is that he does not fake his voice to sound like anyone else..

Maybe he cannot wink.gif

Right on the mark, Pradeep! laugh.gif
Nimii
how mean u two are :E

Pradeep
No no.. we are not mean nor median tongue.gif
Nimii
:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
extenok
Just fooling around Nimz ... nothing to go :eeeeeeeeeee over tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE (Pradeep @ Dec 16 2003, 11:17 PM)

Maybe he cannot wink.gif

Thats cuz he is original!!!! hmphhhh dry.gif
Pradeep
Yess branded!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.