dryunussumra
Inspiration
dryunussumra
A micky painting
dryunussumra
river life
Pradeep
Dil Chahta hai in sab mein khojaavun...

Aisa Na Ho Ke In Waadiyon Mein, Main Khojaavun..
preet
some more...
preet
blink1.gif
preet
even the out of focused things have been so beautifully painted....
preet
smile1.gif
preet
the last ones
Pradeep
Wow.. beautiful smile1.gif
dryunussumra
Some more
Chitralekha
All these Asian girls have so pretty hair. Nice paintings Preety.
Talaikya
Dr. Sahab, the lady in green right at the top is lovely! All the rest remind me of Lord of the rings!

Preety - the girl in white amidst the flowers is the most ethreal! Very nice, and Chitz - don't forget the Asian skin, they have such wonderful skin too! They look ageless don't they?

T
Pradeep
Artists's vivid imagination clearly shows up. Wish it would be easy for all of us to portray our feelings too.

Thanks for these lovely pics.
Pradeep
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 13 2004, 01:21 AM)

Yes indeed they have beautiful skin and smoooth flowing hair smile1.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 12 2004, 08:55 PM)
Dr. Sahab, the lady in green right at the top is lovely! All the rest remind me of Lord of the rings!

T

Gottu agree with mz. T. Thanks Dr. sahab. Waise that lady in green is in a place that very much resembles with Yosemite National Park.
Talaikya
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 13 2004, 12:22 AM)
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 12 2004, 08:55 PM)

T

Gottu agree with mz. T. Thanks Dr. sahab. Waise that lady in green is in a place that very much resembles with Yosemite National Park.

Chitz, I saw some pics of Yosemite in your Hamara photos album. One is totally awesome, the one with the Cathedral Rocks and El Capitan! Such colors!! Awesome. I was there, must look at our pics and refresh my memory.

The most awesome place I have been to so far are the Canadian Rockies though.

T
preet
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 13 2004, 06:51 AM)

i really loved their eyes so real.... i had more of them some really amazing but i lost them sad1.gif thanks Chitz, T
ok im posting some of my painting not that good but i worked hard on them... ( i need a blushing smiley tongue.gif )
the first one is done with a simple ballpoint pen two actully smile1.gif
preet
this one is done with a .1 rotering pen it took around 1 month and .2 of my eyesight to complete sad1.gif
preet
a charcoal work... blink1.gif
preet
a colored one.... this is dry pastel a chalk like color which has to be rubbed by the fingures to get the shades and mixing...
rom
Preety ji, too good, especially the old man!
We have some real talent among us!
Pradeep
So when shall I come for the exhibition?
Talaikya
Preety - very very talented! Wow, are you an art student? An Artist?? What I mean is do you do this professionally? Wah wah kya baat hain. Ham sab ko bhool na mat exhibition ke time pe smile1.gif

T
preet
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Oct 13 2004, 07:26 PM)
Preety - very very talented! Wow, are you an art student? An Artist?? What I mean is do you do this professionally? Wah wah kya baat hain. Ham sab ko bhool na mat exhibition ke time pe smile1.gif

T

thanks Rom
yes T im an art student these are some work we had to do before starting our specialization...now we do most of the drawing part on computers.. smile1.gif though i have 3 folders full of these types of work but i dont think anyone would come to the exibition if i put them there... poseur.gif would you Pradeepji huh.gif
ok another one... this one is about A2 size medium poster colors this is quite a recent work smile1.gif a CD rack... i havent put the racks yet smile1.gif
Pradeep
So cute... Bawra and Preety ... hand in hand smile1.gif

Preetji... I'll be lost in the long line of your fans...
preet
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 13 2004, 08:23 PM)
So cute... Bawra and Preety ... hand in hand smile1.gif

Preetji... I'll be lost in the long line of your fans...

angry1.gif Wont call you now in my exibition (if i ever have one)
Chitralekha
Absolutely fantastic!!! these are sooooo good Preety. You must arrange for an exhibition, I am not kidding. What makes these paintings the best is, we can talk to the artist smile1.gif OMG! we really have a huge talent in us. Please do share more or point us to a location where we can see more of your art work. It's fantastic!!!! I love it. Thanks a lot for sharing. As a kid I participated in drawing competitions but that was til I turned 10. Phir sab band.... I am very interested, please share more. bow.gif
Talaikya
Totally second everything Chitz said! And if you price them right maybe all of us will buy some Original Art smile1.gif (Kanjoos baniya showing up tongue.gif ) I never took part in any competitions, but when I used to see some stuff I did as a child, I couldn't believe it... there was a glimpse of some talent there... magar woh sab gaya... it's all settled into an appreciation for all things art - except some Modern Art - which is such a travesty sometimes. I have seen some huge canvases with a background color and some shape on them and they hang proudly at some prestigious gallery, I truly fail to see why they command such a hefty price. I am not kidding - it'd be titled "purple on green"... a green background with a purple circle!! I have laughed aloud a couple of times and embarassed myself when everyone stared at me, some then start chuckling too... someone explain where is the "art" in such paintings!!

T
bobby mudgel
QUOTE(preety @ Oct 12 2004, 01:55 PM)
some more...

work hard preety there is still big room 4 improvement-one more thing paper par colours throw kar dene se painting nahin ban jati hai na hi colour throw karne wala artist ban jata hai kuch achcha sa imagination bhi toe hona chahiye
preet
QUOTE(bobby mudgel @ Oct 15 2004, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE(preety @ Oct 12 2004, 01:55 PM)
some more...

work hard preety there is still big room 4 improvement-one more thing paper par colours throw kar dene se painting nahin ban jati hai na hi colour throw karne wala artist ban jata hai kuch achcha sa imagination bhi toe hona chahiye

i know that sir.... that is why im not putting up an exibition yet smile1.gif but you have to agree the old man is kind of good isnt he tongue.gif
preet
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Oct 13 2004, 09:36 PM)
Absolutely fantastic!!! these are sooooo good Preety. You must arrange for an exhibition, I am not kidding. What makes these paintings the best is, we can talk to the artist  smile1.gif OMG! we really have a huge talent in us. Please do share more or point us to a location where we can see more of your art work. It's fantastic!!!! I love it. Thanks a lot for sharing. As a kid I participated in drawing competitions but that was til I turned 10. Phir sab band.... I am very interested, please share more.  bow.gif

Chitz thanks if you see the exibition put up by our college a few weeks back you would have really gone crazy it had all our works there paintings computer graphics and photography some of the works were so good you wouldnt know a painting from a photo....
T i will definetly explain you the art in a modern art let me just figure it out myself hmmmm purple means magic, mystery, green means jealousy or growth, circle shows no end....work it out.. unsure.gif
dryunussumra
Preety , we want more
My vote also goes to "old man" just fantastic.
All your paintings are adorable,
I like paintings wwith vivid interpretation,and imagination by the artists.
It is true that it is not so easy for all of us to portray our feelings and imagination in vivid colours
Pradeep
Preety... let me know if you would like to create a microsite of all your collection... serious. Can't see those marvellous masterpieces go down in threads.

collection = creation
Talaikya
QUOTE(Pradeep @ Oct 15 2004, 12:21 AM)
Preety... let me know if you would like to create a microsite of all your collection... serious. Can't see those marvellous masterpieces go down in threads.

collection = creation

Wonderful idea Pradeepji!!! (I do not know what a microsite is... but I assume it's all gonna be at one place... another of my gaps in knowledge that BJ will find oh so hilarious!!)

T
preet
even i dont know about a microsite but having my work in one place would be great... but i dont have my paintings with me these were the ony ones i had... will computer graphics count?? unsure.gif
Pradeep
microsite means a small site... couple of pages.. more like a profile. Similar to how chitralekha maintains the song library. I could create user by your name where in you could upload your paintings, computer graphics and also put some tutorials for others to learn.

Knowledge of html and ftp would be an advantage. There are html creators such as macromedia dreamweaver, frontpage etc., that will take care of all those.
preet
oh... that would be wonderful.... but do i need to have the knowledge of html and ftp too... i know html but its not my forte' sad1.gif
anurag
Wow!! seeing some paintings now. Cool, very cool. Keep it up, Preeti. biggrin.gif
Pradeep
Do you have dreamweaver or frontpage? Frontpage is part of MS office.

Or.. You could put all that you would like to put on the page in an MS word file. Myself or anybody here can convert it to html and upload.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.